Post the last firearm related thing you bought!

TGO David

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, 1fast4by said:

Arrived today (after 6 weeks, not bad IMO) Blackpoint Tactical Leather Wing holster for my P229 Legion. 10 out of 10 in case your wondering...

How the fudge do I post pictures? Everything I try fails?!??

I'm a big fan of Imgur. Upload them there, copy link, then paste here and the software will do the rest. 

14 minutes ago, 1fast4by said:

I already have an existing (massive) Photobucket album/account

Select the picture in your library. Under "Share this photo", select the direct link. Then just paste into your TGO message.

Photobucket demo.JPG

Edited by mikegideon

Haven't bought anything since Xmas. Been having an itch for a S&W Shield especially since the *rebate offer but I have a few pistols in that size so I've been holding off......*can't hold off too much longer.

Of course I'd like another Bersa and the new Colt and Kimber revolver is real tempting too. 

I have been on a tear as of late!

I pulled my dream rifle out of layaway in February and I am almost complete with the build. The last piece of the puzzle will be ordered next week. Which is a Knight's Armament Company 762 CQB QDC suppressor in FDE.

Knight's Armament Company (KAC) SR-25 EMC

- Leupold Optics Mark 8 1.1-8x24mm CQBSS H27D

- BT10-LW17 V8 Atlas Bipod

- Magpul ACS-L Stock

- Magpul MIAD Gen 1.1 Grip

AA1A49F4-4BA1-4372-8BF6-3470CE8184E3_zps

I went to the Outpost Armory last month to purchase a bipod for my rifle and I walked out with a Romanian SAR-3 instead.

31425853-FCCC-446B-BF82-EE7E516E32BB_zps

Last September, I got the itch to purchase a FAL. I scratched that itch by purchasing an Imbel parts kit + Imbel gear logo receiver. I sent my parts in January to Mark to Arizona Response systems to assemble and refinish my rifle. I received my FAL back from Mark at Arizona Response Systems after patiently waiting nearly 6 months. To say that I am pleased is a gross understatement. His work is first rate and worth every penny.

79D808D1-9955-4192-86B9-DD3569B0E172_zps

6774E1E6-2735-47DE-8DD8-43B70F0D37C4_zps

Capitol Armory squared me away on a Surefire SOCOM RC2 5.56 suppressor

3ECA1D35-5560-468C-9E68-E17CB2FF0347_zps

Edited by Cartel
  • Like 8
  • Moderators

Well, today I bought a couple of optics. 

Paid for my NF NXS 3.5-15x50 MILR for my Montana Rifle

also committed to buying that NF NXS 1-4x24 from bud for my FAL

Also picked up a Streamlight TLR1 HL

might as well add in that TGO Godfather from the classifieds, and the Dark Angel since they are both TGO knives. (I think the Les George is the only one I am missing, unless there is one I have forgotten.)

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Chucktshoes said:

Well, today I bought a couple of optics. 

Paid for my NF NXS 3.5-15x50 MILR for my Montana Rifle

also committed to buying that NF NXS 1-4x24 from bud for my FAL

Also picked up a Streamlight TLR1 HL

might as well add in that TGO Godfather from the classifieds, and the Dark Angel since they are both TGO knives. (I think the Les George is the only one I am missing, unless there is one I have forgotten.)

That walgreens money! 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, hipower said:

Yes, I saw those and many, many more. Several that appealed to me. Need to check my 1911s and see which could use some dressing up.

When I was looking, I saw a few skeletonized models. You could look though and see the magazine.

1 hour ago, bubbiesdad said:

When I was looking, I saw a few skeletonized models. You could look though and see the magazine.

Not really a fan of those. Really like several with the Twenty Third Psalm on them, and unfortunately a couple of those with females on them.

On 5/31/2017 at 7:01 AM, Cartel said:

I have been on a tear as of late!

I pulled my dream rifle out of layaway in February and I am almost complete with the build. The last piece of the puzzle will be ordered next week. Which is a Knight's Armament Company 762 CQB QDC suppressor in FDE.

Knight's Armament Company (KAC) SR-25 EMC

- Leupold Optics Mark 8 1.1-8x24mm CQBSS H27D

- BT10-LW17 V8 Atlas Bipod

- Magpul ACS-L Stock

- Magpul MIAD Gen 1.1 Grip

AA1A49F4-4BA1-4372-8BF6-3470CE8184E3_zps

I went to the Outpost Armory last month to purchase a bipod for my rifle and I walked out with a Romanian SAR-3 instead.

31425853-FCCC-446B-BF82-EE7E516E32BB_zps

Last September, I got the itch to purchase a FAL. I scratched that itch by purchasing an Imbel parts kit + Imbel gear logo receiver. I sent my parts in January to Mark to Arizona Response systems to assemble and refinish my rifle. I received my FAL back from Mark at Arizona Response Systems after patiently waiting nearly 6 months. To say that I am pleased is a gross understatement. His work is first rate and worth every penny.

79D808D1-9955-4192-86B9-DD3569B0E172_zps

6774E1E6-2735-47DE-8DD8-43B70F0D37C4_zps

Capitol Armory squared me away on a Surefire SOCOM RC2 5.56 suppressor

3ECA1D35-5560-468C-9E68-E17CB2FF0347_zps

I'm incredibly jealous, especially of that Mark 8 scope.

• Like 1
On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 6:05 PM, Ronald_55 said:

Let me know if it works well. I need to get one and a pmag loader too

Ok, finally took the time yesterday to learn how to use my new toy. Took me about 10 minutes to figure it out but once I did I instantly fell in love with it. I unloaded all my magazines and let the mag springs rest and today I loaded them back and it was so easy it spoiled me and I wish I would have got one of these years ago. I will give them 5 stars and would give 10 if I could..............:cheers:

Edited by bersaguy
  • Like 1
51 minutes ago, bersaguy said:

Ok, finally took the time yesterday to learn how to use my new toy. Took me about 10 minutes to figure it out but once I did I instantly fell in love with it. I unloaded all my magazines and let the mag springs rest and today I loaded them back and it was so easy it spoiled me and I wish I would have got one of these years ago. I will give them 5 stars and would give 10 if I could..............:cheers:

Sounds like that will be my next purchase then. Lol

• Like 1

I put together another AR a couple weeks ago. This is my first build using the Aero Precision enhanced upper. I wasn't sure what to think about the enhanced upper when I first started seeing them online. Thought it was some fad and not useful. I really do like it and the way the picatinny slots on the upper receiver continue seamlessly without the big lug between it and the rail. Not that I'll mount anything in that location but I like the clean look. Aero Precision lower, Troy BUIS, Geissele super gas block, Anderson 16" barrel, ALG QMS trigger, Magpul MOE stock and MOE+Grip, BCM Large charging handle (not pictured) and standard A2 flash hider until I get a Surefire comp for it. Turned out very nice for a semi budget rifle. 

IMG_1337.JPG

Edited by rugerla1
  • Like 4