Post the last firearm related thing you bought!

TGO David

• Administrator

A few weeks ago I decided that I wanted to upgrade to a newer version of the Raven Concealment Phantom holster that I have had for my Glock 19 for about ten years or so.  I almost pulled the trigger (no pun intended) on one from RCS when I saw a promotion that Bravo Concealment was doing on their holsters, and opted to try them out instead.

I am glad I did.  This thing is legitimately as good as any of my RCS Phantoms and was half the cost.

i-4fgdz4C-L.jpg

i-cSZj5TS-L.jpg

• Like 5
16 minutes ago, TGO David said:

A few weeks ago I decided that I wanted to upgrade to a newer version of the Raven Concealment Phantom holster that I have had for my Glock 19 for about ten years or so.  I almost pulled the trigger (no pun intended) on one from RCS when I saw a promotion that Bravo Concealment was doing on their holsters, and opted to try them out instead.

I am glad I did.  This thing is legitimately as good as any of my RCS Phantoms and was half the cost.

i-4fgdz4C-L.jpg

i-cSZj5TS-L.jpg

Is that the torsion?

1 hour ago, TGO David said:

i-4fgdz4C-L.jpg

i-cSZj5TS-L.jpg

You just saved me some money. Been wondering if the Bravo is as good. 

• Like 1
  • Administrator
9 hours ago, mikegideon said:

You just saved me some money. Been wondering if the Bravo is as good. 

Yep, they definitely are.  You'll wait a hair longer for them to ship to you than RCS sends out their quck-ship items, but the cost difference was enough to make it a non-issue for me.  I think I still had it within 2-weeks.  Plus, they often offer discount codes so you can save even more if you hold out for one.

I hope they start cranking them out for more firearms.

• Moderators
Yep, they definitely are.  You'll wait a hair longer for them to ship to you than RCS sends out their quck-ship items, but the cost difference was enough to make it a non-issue for me.  I think I still had it within 2-weeks.  Plus, they often offer discount codes so you can save even more if you hold out for one.

Your pictures and the recommendation has me interested in the holsters.

Thanks to good old Macgyver I’ve been sporting RCS for several years now and have loved it.

However, am I correct in thinking that their custom shop no longer exists? Their website hasn’t worked for me for a while, just their quick shop items. I haven’t had the need to call them so I haven’t tried, maybe you can call and request custom items.

But now I am interested in BC. That’s a good looking holster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2 hours ago, TGO David said:

I have Phantoms for my most carried (G43 & G19). Been looking at the Bravos for awhile. Good to know the quality is there. I'll wind up with one or two.

• Administrator
3 hours ago, CZ9MM said:

However, am I correct in thinking that their custom shop no longer exists? Their website hasn’t worked for me for a while, just their quick shop items. I haven’t had the need to call them so I haven’t tried, maybe you can call and request custom items.

But now I am interested in BC. That’s a good looking holster.

I think you will like them!

I really don't know if they do custom orders these days or not, but for stuff like that I've been sending it to my buddy Mark Lancaster at Squared Away customs.  His lead times are a little longer than even he would like, but he will make you damn near anything for anything.

http://www.squaredawaycustoms.com

• Administrator
1 hour ago, bud said:

After being on  the waiting list at Wilson Combat for months, I found one in stock yesterday at Shooters Connection and ordered online at 11am. It arrived at Bellshire Hardware today at 1pm. Talk about near instant gratification.

Beretta 92G Brigadier Tactical from WC complete with Action Tune and Mag Guide upgrades (manufactured here in Gallatin, Tn)... 

20170607_163625.jpg

That is a beautiful machine!

• Like 1

I purchased another Colt 6920 to stash away for a rainy day.

D54489EB-0869-4ACF-B1F4-7BD5E639B22B_zps

My fiancées nightstand gun is officially complete! I sourced the last piece of the puzzle locally, which is a S3F Solutions threaded barrel.

LAV RTF2 Glock 17 x AAC Ti-RANT 9

666DEE06-4929-49C2-9DF8-A731D22852F9_zps

Edited by Cartel
  • Like 3

I received my last pre-41F tax stamp back yesterday afternoon. For those of you wondering, I received my tax stamp back 355 days after my can went pending.

A51E656F-C94A-4FEC-AAA1-DD54D8790141_zps

Edited by Cartel
  • Like 4