Post the last firearm related thing you bought!

TGO David

2 hours ago, RED333 said:

Juat what is this?

An AR500 armor steel reactive target. The "T" target falls back when hit, and the circle target resets the "T" target. It'll do nicely for my pistols and 300 BLK.

3/8” AR500 Designed to handle magnum handguns and rifles up to 308, also great for 223/5.56, 5.45x39, 7.62x39 and similar. These targets will handle rugged everyday handgun use associated with clubs and training.

1 hour ago, Sidecarist said:

Where did you pick that up? I really like the looks of it. I'm assuming AR500? How thick?

Thanks!

https://ar500-targets.com/product/t-box/ 3/8" for $200, and it shipped quickly. They are running a 10% sale now too for Father's Day.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, SWJewellTN said:

An AR500 armor steel reactive target. The "T" target falls back when hit, and the circle target resets the "T" target. It'll do nicely for my pistols and 300 BLK.

3/8” AR500 Designed to handle magnum handguns and rifles up to 308, also great for 223/5.56, 5.45x39, 7.62x39 and similar. These targets will handle rugged everyday handgun use associated with clubs and training.

https://ar500-targets.com/product/t-box/ 3/8" for $200, and it shipped quickly. They are running a 10% sale now too for Father's Day.

I'm going to get in trouble on this website....

• Like 1
  • Moderators
7 minutes ago, Garufa said:

You have no idea...nothing but enablers around here.  :lol:

Right?! 

This target is seriously making me miss the old place where I could shoot in the backyard. I might have to pick one up anyways. I'm sure I can find someplace to along lead nearby. 

Not here yet but I ordered some additional steel today myself. Nothing too fancy, an additional 6" gong and some mini 1" & 2" strip gongs. Also picked up some additional T hangers and some rubber straps to try in place of chains.

I get most of my steel from https://shootingtargets7.com/store/ they have a sale on every holiday, even small ones like groundhogs day. If you get on their mailing list they will remind you of the holiday sales.

• Like 1
On 6/14/2017 at 1:01 PM, Capbyrd said:

A target.  Head and body shots ring in a different tone so you can audibly tell your hits and misses. 

Thanks, bit much money for me and my little back yard range.

• Like 1
  • Administrator
On 6/13/2017 at 8:23 AM, Cartel said:

I received my last pre-41F tax stamp back yesterday afternoon. For those of you wondering, I received my tax stamp back 355 days after my can went pending.

Nice Osprey!  And those wait times are seriously the stupidest thing ever.

• Like 1
On 11/9/2016 at 1:46 PM, Cartel said:

I purchased the Surefire Ryder 22-A suppressor in a moment of weakness. At the time of the purchase, I was waiting for my Dead Air Mask to arrive at my dealer. As you can see, my impatience got the best of me. I am happy that I did or else I would have never given this can a chance. It sits permanently on my Tactical Solutions X-Ring 10/22 rifle. The rifles weighs 4.3 LBS unloaded. Therefore, I wanted a lightweight can for the rifle. I am thoroughly pleased with the can thus far.

EBC492E0-4F05-4390-ACC0-5344041A8753_zps

I would have no issue if you were interested in joining me at the range one day to try the can yourself.

Is that the Hogue stock on that rifle?

This? http://www.tacticalsol.com/x-ring-series-rifles/copy-of-x-ring-rifle-with-hogue-stock-fem8z 

I like yours. Might pick one up and suppress it.

The Surefire the quietest suppressor for it? 

On 6/17/2017 at 8:15 AM, TGO David said:

Nice Osprey!  And those wait times are seriously the stupidest thing ever.

Thank you!

20 hours ago, JohnC said:

Is that the Hogue stock on that rifle?

This? http://www.tacticalsol.com/x-ring-series-rifles/copy-of-x-ring-rifle-with-hogue-stock-fem8z 

I like yours. Might pick one up and suppress it.

The Surefire the quietest suppressor for it? 

Yes, sir!

The X-Ring is without a doubt one of my favorite rifles to shoot. It is lightweight and lights out accurate.

From the shooters ear, I would say that my Dead Air Mask is quieter than my Surefire. I prefer the Surefire on X-Ring to keep the overall weight down. The Surefire can weighs 3.1 ounces versus the Mask which weighs 6.6 ounces. If weight is not an issue, my vote is for the Dead Air Mask.

Whereabouts in the state are you located? You are more than welcome to shoot my rifle, my friend.

Edited by Cartel
  • Like 1
  • Moderators

qsrWJ1m.jpg

I mentioned that I had bought/committed to buying these before, but I now have them both in hand. Both are Nightforce NXS scopes. The small one is a 1-4x24 that I bought from bud (thanks again!) the larger one is a 3.5-15x50. The glass is phenomenally clear, like whoah! I can't wait to get them mounted and start using them. :D

• Like 3