New Henry line up

Wade195

Did anyone happen to catch the new Henry TV add last Saturday morning? Came on at 6:00 in the morning.

It looks like Henry will be adding a new Lever action 410 shotgun, new single shot shotgun, and a new single shot rifle.

All to be coming in January.

For me, I am excited.

Regard

Yeh. I am not sure what calibers the rifle will be in?

I have the Henry still in 357 and really like it.

I for one would like to see the single shot rifle in a 30/30.

i know that some will say there are much better rounds out, but for some reason I still use it and like it.

Regards.

Doug

I emailed their marketing guy earlier this week and asked for details. He emailed me back the same day and said nothing on the website yet. He did say if I signed up for info they would let me know as soon as it was out. 

I do not have a 410 but one in 410? I might make room for it. Smiles

I for one think it would be pretty cool.

Doug

I have one of the original Marlin .410 lever actions made around 1929. Was a gift when I was 13 (long time ago) and I hunted with it a few years before moving to a 20g. Through a family misunderstanding it was sold. I knew who bought it and he still lived in the same town as my Mother so a few years ago I had her contact him, he is in his 80s and had sold it along time ago but kept very good records and knew who he sold it to. He called the guy and he had died, but his wife was selling his collection and still had the gun. So after more than 40 years I got it back. It is a fun gun to shoot and will not leave the family again.

It was based on the 1893 receiver. They gave it away for a couple of years with the purchase of 4 preferred shares at $25/ea. They stopped production with the intro of longer shells, it takes 2.5” shells, in 1932. They made around 6500 of them.

• Like 1

Wow.

That is an amazing story. It had to be fate.

What I saw was that the single shot shotgun was a break action. And I think the rifle was as well?

I think you can see the video on their website that shows the all of the program.

On ‎10‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 4:46 AM, sybo said:

Wow!! Sounds VERRRRY interesting, I'm blown away by my new Henry lever 45-70! Can't wait for this! Thanks!

I have several Henry lever action rifles and enjoy shooting them.  A 45-70 may be the next.

22 hours ago, nightrunner said:

If it's break action, hopefully it's priced low enough to fill the void in the market left by the absence of the Handi Rifle.

I have a CVA center fire rifle that is everything the Handi Rifles should have been. Mine was less than $200 new and is ten times the shooter that I am. I bet someone that was a precision shooter could clover leaf a target at 200 yards with the right scope.

Edited by Patton