TGO David

• Authorized Vendor
3 hours ago, tacops said:

I just want to say thanks for all the work and effort you have put into getting this site up and keeping it up.

I'll second that...watching his forum bog down instead of improving after changing servers then having to do all that work trying to improve things before finally trying yet another server must be a headache and demoralizing. Thanks for sticking with it boss.:up:

• Administrator

Thank you both.  I won't lie; October has not been a fun month for me because of the issues we've been having here.  Thankfully we seem to be on the other side of that now and the server is performing very well.

Just in time for the election! :lol:

Thanks for sticking with me and with TGO while I worked through it.

• Like 8
  • Authorized Vendor
3 minutes ago, TGO David said:

Thank you both.  I won't lie; October has not been a fun month for me because of the issues we've been having here.  Thankfully we seem to be on the other side of that now and the server is performing very well.

Just in time for the election! :lol:

Thanks for sticking with me and with TGO while I worked through it.

We knew you'd fix it......eventually. :bellylaf:

• Like 1
  • Moderators
13 minutes ago, mikegideon said:

It's rocking now from my perspective. As good or better than it has ever been. Now, I'm thinking you may wanna ban virtual servers forever. I'm talking Voldemort level ban. :)

Agree.  Running very good.  

• Administrator

If we do another upgrade it'll either be to a larger physical server or to Amazon AWS where we can scale out multiple web servers.  In order to need to go there, though, traffic will need to go up more than we've ever seen.  This server is pretty powerful!

• Like 4