Everything weapons got hammered!!!!!!!!!

sybo

2 hours ago, tennesseetiger said:

Man that hits close to home...I'm not even half a mile up the road. I will say that it takes some massive balls to hit a store in that area because cops go up and down Moore's lane pretty much 24/7. If any area of Brentwood has a lot of LEO traffic it is that stretch of road in particular.

I was thinking the same TNtiger. My parents live right off crocket park and I used to drive by EW everyday on the way to work. Tons of LEO presence there.

I'm not a fan of the owner, but I highly doubt he deserves anything like this mess in his life, hopefully he is able to get everything taken care of timely and with as little loss as possible, thieves suck the big one and ones as brazen as these could be flat out dangerous in their stupidity.

On ‎10‎/‎31‎/‎2016 at 3:01 PM, tennesseetiger said:

Man that hits close to home...I'm not even half a mile up the road. I will say that it takes some massive balls to hit a store in that area because cops go up and down Moore's lane pretty much 24/7. If any area of Brentwood has a lot of LEO traffic it is that stretch of road in particular.

To my point exactly. The police can't be everywhere all the time. The gun grabbers would have us think that the police will protect us and thus the average citizen does not need to carry a gun while out in the general public. Now, more to the point of the smash and grab It sounds like these guys aren't amateurs. Probably not unknown to the justice system and out free to practice their trade at will.......'till next time they get busted..........then released again. BUT....it is us law abiding gun owners that must comply with the willy nilly  gun banning crap that keeps coming up because the system won't deal with the law breakers......that costs money that the average citizen does not want to cough up on top of all the other taxes they pay. I raise my hand on this too. I am taxed enough already and I can't say that I am saddened by news of a thug meeting his maker thanks to our right to self defense.

According to the news last night with Owner Interview he said that there is little doubt these guys have been in the store more or less casing it out. He said they passed up all the revolvers and lower priced guns and went right for the 1911's and Glocks and certain specific long guns so they had to know everything about the store and knew what to hit in 60 seconds and get gone. I would check my video footage for several days back and see if they can get any idea at all if they have them on video without all the cover clothing they wore in the hit..................JMHO

I got an email from EW saying they were having a sale. It is also on their Facebook page. I looked for it on TGO, but couldn't find it posted. I think the sale starts today. If someone knows the details, please post them. I might head out there to see if I need anything.

• Administrator

Just received word that Everything Weapons is expecting some HK VP9's in soon and will be selling them for $559.99 as part of their "door buster" (pun intended) to help generate some revenue after the recent break-in and upcoming repairs.

• Like 6