• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By TGO David
      For Sale:

Streamlight TLR-7 weapon light.  500 Lumen.  Side switch model.  Like new in box with new CR123A battery.

$90.00 mailed to you via USPS anywhere in the lower 48 US states.  Payment via PayPal.

(I have two of these available)
    • By cch2a
      I have for sale a Glock 43 Battlefield Green. Round count is less than 500 for sure. Comes with original box and everything in picture. It has one magazine with a Taran Tactical +2 extension and one magazine with a Taran Tactical +3 extension. The extensions do have some light scratches from being dropped during reloads. I can not find the original floor plates but if I do I will include them. $400 firm FTF in Franklin/Spring Hill area. Must have a Drivers License and legal to own firearms. 

• By Rebels010
      I have a Gen 5 Glock 17 MOS up for sale. It’s in great shape. Comes with night sights, Glock extended slide stop, and extended mag release. The mag release attaches to the factory mag release so easily removed if it’s not your thing. Includes all 4 factory mounting plates and the back straps. Factory mags have been upgraded to Dawson base plates which makes disassemble and cleaning of mags easier. 
      $600 in Brentwood or Franklin.  I do travel some for work and heading to west TN this week. 

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines