• Similar Content

• By asu174
      Location is East Nashville.  I do head down to Spring Hill to shoot every now and again on weekends.  

Selling a TacSol X-Ring.  Bought on a whim.  Shot once to zero indoors.  Haven’t shot again.  It has a Weaver 2.5-7 (I think) scope on it.  Threaded barrel.  Rubber Hogue stock (factory).  Haven’t done anything to it but attach a scope.  I actually don’t even know how to take it apart.  Any wear would be from the safe, but it’s buried in the back and I “found” it again over the weekend.  

I have the original box and bag and AROUND (10) 10 round factory mags with it.
      Will take better pictures tonight and firm up the number of mags and scope type.
      Trade wants: 2MOA Aimpoint Micro, 9MM ammo, M&P 22LR AR.   
      Asking $700.

• By xsubsailor
      I'm upgrading my wife's hospital bed this week and thought I'd throw this out there before hauling her old one to Goodwill.
    • By asu174
      I’m near downtown Nashville, but head down to Chapel Hill, TN to shoot every other weekend or so. 

I sold the 18” rifle in September. Looking sell the top one now. I just don’t shoot it and never will. $1750- will need to find a shipping box, which was a nightmare last time.

I purchased this used. Round count is unknown. Condition is very good to excellent. OPTIC NOT INCLUDED. 

I’m not particularly looking for trades, but would consider a partial plus cash. I love 9MM and .223 ammo. 

Details: 
      Neu-Trigger (easily removable if you want- makes pull smoother) 
      FN quad rail 
      BCM VFG 
      Barrel professionally cut (guy I got it from couldn’t remember company) to 16” and threaded to 1/2x28 
      Surefire Warcomp will be removed from the top one. I can install FH of your choice on your dime while I have it mounted to remove my Warcomp. If you happen to want the Warcomp, they are $125-150ish new, so factor that into your offer. 
      The magazine seal has been removed and is not included. I prefer the gun without it for easier mag changes. 

I have the factory blue box for it.

Someone asked for pics of the charging handle notches. The available rifle is on top in both pics.
      Rifle is cross posted on another forum and copy/pasted here, which is why the text looks strange with this gray highlight.

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines