mav

sold A little closet cleaning

First up for sale is a Suunto Core Alu Black.  https://www.amazon.com/Suunto-Core/dp/B01KVU4MGQ

I bought this watch a few years back on an impulse.  I couldn't get used to it and only wore it a few times.  I have the original box, paperwork, and the watch is almost like new.  The condition is so nice that it could be given as a Christmas gift.  It will need a battery which takes about 1 minute to put in.  It is very easy to replace and takes no special tools outside of a nickel to unscrew the back.  Price:  SOLD

Next is a Larue Tactical LT-111 QD scope mount with 30 mm rings.  http://www.larue.com/larue-tactical-obr-qd-scope-mount

This mount is almost new.  I say almost new because it was mounted just briefly.  However, it has never been on a rifle while the rifle has been fired.  The reason I am getting rid of this mount is I originally had purchased a NF NXS scope that had a 30 mm  tube. I didn't like the scope so I upgraded to an NF Atacr F1 which has a 34 mm tube.  Price:  Sold

Lastly, is my Microtech Combat Troodon.  http://www.bladehq.com/item--Microtech-Combat-Troodon--5300  I bought this years ago and have carried it just a few times, but have never cut anything with it.  The knife has the factory edge on it and it is hair shaving sharp.  While they are very cool, I am not a fan of automatic knives.  This was just another impulse buy.  I have the original box, sheath, and the condition is excellent.  I would like to rate it better than excellent since it has almost has never been used, but there is some slight wear on the pocket clip edges as shown in the pic.  Price: Withdrawn

1105161723.jpg

1105161725.jpg

1105161725a.jpg

1105161725b.jpg

1105161727.jpg

1105161727a.jpg

1105161727b.jpg

1105161728.jpg

1105161729.jpg

Edited by mav
Item sold

I have withdrawn the scope mount.  It is listed elsewhere to increase the number of potential buyers.  I will also drop the price on the Combat Troodon to $300 firm.  This is a really good price for this knife.  I will keep this listing open for another week before it will be removed.  Thanks for looking.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By KKing
      All holsters are for 1.5” belts. Unfortunately none of these will work with my newest modifications to my carry weapon. Asking $15 shipped per holster

-OWB Coyote Kydex Holster- Solid (Kydex maybe?) belt loops 

-Bladetech IWB holster with snap to close rubber loops

-IWB holster with single clip 

• By AuEagle
      Dan Wesson Heritage .45 ACP Great Condition-Few Light Scratches.
      Original Trijicon Front Sight Works.
      Very Low Round Count.
      Original Box, Paperwork, 2 Magazines
      FTF, No Shipping, Bill of sale, Tn CCW Holder preferred. 
      PM with any questions. $1100.00- OBO or as always, trade for Au/Ag Coins/Bullion

• By DBTN
      Nightstick TWM 350 Weapon Light. New in the box. 
      Nashville area 
      $40.00

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines