Gun Show Dyersburg

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Crunchman

I'll be at the NRA table. I like Mr. Ford's shows. He only allows vendors with gun or knife related products to set up. No fudge, beads, rain gutters or other crap that turns a gun show into a flea market.

Come by the table and introduce yourself. I like to meet fellow TGO members.

Guest rockytop

The show will be held, in a new location, at:

DYERSBURG SQUARE(behind McDonalds) on Lake Rd., Highway 78 Exit off I-155.

"Admission is $6.00 (includes both days)."

"All tables must be 80% guns, knives, or related items"

"No junk Allowed"

Saturday 9:00-5:00

Sunday 9:00-4:00

(info from their flyer)

Edited by rockytop
add. info
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest VolDaddy

I drove by tonight and looked through the front windows. Lots of tables set up looks loke its going to be a good one. Ill be there wering a green AR15.com hat.

Guest Crunchman

We got all set up late yesterday. We're running the same deal that we run at the R&K shows, join the NRA at the show and get your admittance fee refunded plus a NRA black/gold shooters cap plus a $10 discount on a yearly membership. We also have a limited number of discounted life memberships left. Hope to see some of y'all there.

It was an alright show. went around 10am on sat. and could hardly move around there were so many people. I decided to come back that afternoon to see if i missed anything. Un fortunately i did not miss anything the first time. I did by some 9mm ammo but not a real good price. i was just in need and didnt find anything better to spend money on. Lots of overpriced guns. alot of 380s for sale everywhere. I wonder if the people that are buying them relize how hard it is to find ammo and if you do how expensive it is. I really do hope that when they do another one in Dburg that they make it a little more roomy.