Benefit shoot at On Target

Guest 556or762

Guest 556or762

I want to invite eveyone to come to On Target in Murfreesboro, TN from Apr 29th to May7th to participate in Targeting a Cure. I work with a local American Cancer Soceity group on fund raisers when I can and we have come up with a great one this year. Targeting a Cure is a Bullseye shoot, you will have 5 rds to shoot at 5 targets with no time limit, the most points will decide the winner if there is a tie the best shots will decide(closest to center). I am putting a New Smith and Wesson M&P 9mm pistol up for the grand prize and On Target is putting up a one year membership for second and a one month membership for third place that is around $920 dollars worth of prizes. We will have donation jars on site during the contest as well but hey why not shoot a .22 target pistol and try to win a prize, entry is $5per try or 5 entry's for $20 you can enter as many times as you would like. Please help this charity out and lets have a good turn out so we can do it again annually. I want to thank all those that enter ahead of time for their support and good luck. Ryan Bassett (556or762)

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 556or762

I just wanted to thank those that have come by On Target to take part in our fund raiser again and remember it is on going thru next sa.t the 7th. I also want to ask anyone who can run by On Target here in Murfreesboro for 10 minutes to come and try their luck at winning a new pistol or membership we have several targets left and you can enter as often as you like. thanks again for your support, Ryan Bassett