Senate Gun Grab Bill Could Be More Disastrous Than Feinstein Bill

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

All these bills are pretty horrid - the only question I need answered is, will any of them pass?

I may just have my rose colored  glasses on but I'm finding it a bit difficult to believe that enough Republicans OR Democrats will pass something as restrictive as this or the others proposed. More likely, I think, is that they'll pass something to placate the gun-haters that will probably fail in the house anyway.

That said, I'm still writing WDC.

They need to start throwing some Senators in prison for their breech oh trust with their constituents. Patrick

Leahy of Vermont would be great as the first one invited to Leavenworth. Damned commie.

Guest ThePunisher

They need to start throwing some Senators in prison for their breech oh trust with their constituents. Patrick
Leahy of Vermont would be great as the first one invited to Leavenworth. Damned commie.

I'm getting the feeling that communism has infiltrated our government pretty deep into all of the institutions, and the opposition party and "We the People" are realizing it but are just sitting on our hands in shock, unable to move or act on countering these commies. It's like we are living out a conspiracy nightmare.

I'm getting the feeling that communism has infiltrated our government pretty deep into all of the institutions, and the opposition party and "We the People" are realizing it but are just sitting on our hands in shock, unable to move or act on countering these commies. It's like we are living out a conspiracy nightmare.

And they are coming out of the closet daily and people just ignore it. I am more afraid of the people who do not care or will do nothing than I am of the commies.