Be careful of voting machine problems

Just a heads up, but if you haven't heard the voting machines in nashville are acting up again. Apparently there's a 'review your votes' and a 'vote now' button. If you press 'review your votes' then it actually swaps some of them. AFAIK you're okay by hitting the 'vote now' button. I don't know if all machines are affected or any specifics; I'm voting later today. But my dad has heard about this and warned me, and my buddy Larry actually had his vote switched from McCain to Obama, and apparently nothing can be done to change it.

Bad programming??? Vast evil NWO conspiracy????:crazy: I don't know, but be sure you vote for who you intend to.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This kills me. Off the hook, 2600's radio show, talks about the electronic voting machines a lot. They come up with vary valid technical arguments on why these things are a bad idea.

Give me paper and pencil.

This kills me. Off the hook, 2600's radio show, talks about the electronic voting machines a lot. They come up with vary valid technical arguments on why these things are a bad idea.

Give me paper and pencil.

Pen and paper. gel pen lol. The most secure way of doing it, IT wise.

And kudos for the 2600 and OTH references....My only problem is it's on WBAI and not broadcasted nationally, aside from the net. Everyone with a mind could benefit from that. Let's hope Obama's crew hasn't been listening or reading lol.

Guest Watauga
Pen and paper. gel pen lol. The most secure way of doing it, IT wise.

And kudos for the 2600 and OTH references....My only problem is it's on WBAI and not broadcasted nationally, aside from the net. Everyone with a mind could benefit from that. Let's hope Obama's crew hasn't been listening or reading lol.

I AGREE! Computer voting just makes it easier to rig the vote.

"It's not the people who vote that count. It's the people who count the votes." (Josef Stalin)

Just a heads up, but if you haven't heard the voting machines in nashville are acting up again. Apparently there's a 'review your votes' and a 'vote now' button. If you press 'review your votes' then it actually swaps some of them. AFAIK you're okay by hitting the 'vote now' button. I don't know if all machines are affected or any specifics; I'm voting later today. But my dad has heard about this and warned me, and my buddy Larry actually had his vote switched from McCain to Obama, and apparently nothing can be done to change it.

Bad programming??? Vast evil NWO conspiracy????:lol: I don't know, but be sure you vote for who you intend to.

Well then maybe all the people that voted for obama actually ended up with a vote for McCain