New toy pic SP101

Mike.357

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not sure how to answer how it did other than I cut dead center more out of 20 .357mag rounds and 30 .38 special rounds than I ever have using any of my other handguns. I was shooting from about 20 feet. The front sight is a little hard to see but the gun seemed to aim really well naturally in spite of that.

The recoil on the mag rounds took a little getting used to and I could definitely feel it in my wrist after shooting. I loved the feel of those rounds. Both the mag and special rounds spit flame but the .357 rounds were like flairs going off. It was getting dark as todays storm was fast approaching and that really showed off the flame balls.

If I plan on shooting many mag rounds I really need to learn re-loading. The UMC rounds I shot were near 45 cents each from Wal-Mart. Can't afford too much of that.

Guest looneeetunes

cool pistol, that is what i am working my wife up to i bought her a s&w mod.37. she is getting used to it, i would like to have her one onf those later tho.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.