Natchez Shooters Supplies - Chattanooga

Guest TJones8611

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Wilson1

Excellent for ME!! I'm in Mississippi and not subjected to their mail order restrictions as Tennessee residents are (from what I have heard). That being said - they're great - pricing AND customer service. If only their online catalog was as good as Midway USA's...

Mike

They do not sell locally,or to Ga,and Al

I suspect Carters has allot to do with that....

If you want cheap target ammo,WalMart is the cheapest right now.

If you're looking for cheap defense ammo,GTdist is where to go locally

They had those restrictions long before Old Ray decided to ape his daughter's late Father in Law and get in the gun bidnis.

Interesting, so a little family feud action going on with Natchez & Carters. How could Carters put such a squeeze on Natchez?

No feud.That is Chattanooga Shooters/Natchez policy.They are a wholesaler.Carter is a public dealer

They do not sell locally,or to Ga,and Al

I suspect Carters has allot to do with that....

Not even. They are in reality "Chattanooga Shooter Supply" one of the largest distributors in the South East. They have a side business which is "Natchez" and their policy is not to sell to any area which is served by their distributorship.

Oddly enough though, they (Natchez) do have a walk up sales counter that will sell to anyone.

Not even. They are in reality "Chattanooga Shooter Supply" one of the largest distributors in the South East. They have a side business which is "Natchez" and their policy is not to sell to any area which is served by their distributorship.

Oddly enough though, they (Natchez) do have a walk up sales counter that will sell to anyone.

I see,I see.I came to that from someone that worked for them talking about Carters bitching.

When you say anyone,you mean I,a non dealer,can go in there in person and buy ammo? I did not know that

Edited by strickj
I will have to stop by if its true, Im probably a couple miles from there, may have to stop by tomorrow after work.

Could you let us know what you find out? I would LOVE to give them my business. Midway gets a lot of mine, but primers and powder would be a real plus to drive up and buy a couple of kegs without paying $20 hazmat

No personal experience, but I was going to try when a dealer pal who does business with them said it wouldn't work. He said they do no window business where you place an order and get your items immediately. Any order to be picked up must be called in a day ahead, and they only have 2 or 3 days a week when pickups are allowed.

I guess the only way to know for certain is for someone to try. :shhh:

No personal experience, but I was going to try when a dealer pal who does business with them said it wouldn't work. He said they do no window business where you place an order and get your items immediately. Any order to be picked up must be called in a day ahead, and they only have 2 or 3 days a week when pickups are allowed.

I guess the only way to know for certain is for someone to try. :shhh:

Wouldn't it be great if you could send them a C&R like midway and pick up orders in person...That would be most excellent!!!

Someone here has to know more about these folks...anyone?

experience here is that you must set up an acct with them, (and i'm told they do not sell to the general public in order to protect their regional dealers, which is respectable IMO) place your order at least a couple of days before you plan to pick up. They are an outstanding group of folks. With the current climate on stuff they sell, they are a little slammed and working very long days, so be patient.