Taurus PT-111

Guest Irish_Red

Guest Irish_Red

Has anybody else had any trouble with this gun?

I have one works great shoots very good.

My friend bought one because i had talked highly of mine took it out the day after he bought it shot once and then would not work so he too it back to the store and they sent it off to Taurus for free.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest frankcostanza

I have probably 1000 rounds through my PT-111 and I have never had any major problems with it. I had a couple jams the first time or two that I shot it, but after that its been perfect.

Guest pjblurton

My wife picked out a PT111 without shooting it first and hates it. The size is perfect. The weight is perfect. The fit is perfect. But, the trigger creeps a mile before it breaks.

Feeds perfect and shoots 100% reliable though.

Guest fastshotivy
My wife picked out a PT111 without shooting it first and hates it. The size is perfect. The weight is perfect. The fit is perfect. But, the trigger creeps a mile before it breaks.

Feeds perfect and shoots 100% reliable though.

Did you sell it? I have someone looking for a used one..

Guest tlondon

the one I had worked flawlessly (except with +P ammo. mine was not rated for the +P). I put 1000's of rounds thru it over the years I owned it. I traded it to a frind for a ruger P-95 because he needed a carry gun. Had it been anybody else but my best friend I would NOT have gotten rid of it.

I had on of the first millennium pro pt-111's (bad choice) it was garbage! With less than 1K rounds down the pipe the 2 pins in front and behind the trigger came out at the range. A buddy had the same basic thing in .45 and the lever that you remove to take the slide off came off while shooting.I sent mine back to the factory and as soon as i got it back i sold it. my buddy still has his and hates it.

Guest pjblurton
Did you sell it? I have someone looking for a used one..

No, have not sold it... She changes her mind more than I change underwear. I'm sure she would let it go if a reasonable offer came down the pike... (Wink, Wink...Nudge, Nudge)