Interesting find

Guest strelcevina

Guest strelcevina

Interesting find on other forum about prices of ammo.

Quote:

I was searching for some cheap 7.62x39 for the SKS I just bought and I cam across something interesting. Seems like dealers are jumping the price of ammo up just to make a profit. I figured this would be the case anyway but I didn't think someone would be so bold as to write another dealer to tell him to raise his prices to make more money.

http://gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=123782097

just read description for item

[information added 02/17/2009 11:52:43 AM]

I got this email from another seller on Gunbroker. To say the least I have not accepted his offer of collusion of prices. Hey there my friend... I see that you like to play cut throat and I am also a player... We can both make money or loose money... I see several of your auctions at losing prices... I have a suggestion for you... Lets say we both post the same prices and if someone buys from you good.... if they buy from me great... I was selling this ammo for more than what you are selling your ammo for hand over fist... I have a hundred cases of this stuff and even a dollar a case is still a profit for me... But, I would rather make $10,000 for the same amount. I would suggest, and I will watch for your response with price changes, we BOTH raise all our fixed price auctions of 400 rounds at $150.00, 320 rounds at $120.00, and 200 rounds at $80.00. I dont care about your "penny auctions" cause they look like your loosing money there. I would prefer to be friends and see us both make money, we can. I dont want to play cut throat cause thats not cool, but I can, and I usually win. Lets be friends, lets match prices, lets make money. Let me know, either by email or by change of prices. Understand, this is all friendly. Todd Blackopsgear

From the look of this Black Op Gear guy....he does look like he is playing on the fears of the public.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=121932134

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days