LGS at Ace, Oliver Springs (East TN)?

Is there a local gun shop (LGS) at the Ace Hardware in Oliver Springs (East TN)?  Is it in the main store?  Good number of firearms in stock?

I have visited the store to purchase chainsaw parts (Stihl dealer) but never did the tour.  Had lunch several at Brays BBQ next door.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Gun store would be a far stretch. They do have an FFL and a very small selection of mostly used firearms, but for the most part they're prices are through the roof on both guns and ammo. The last ammo I priced in there was some Hornady V-max .22 mag and it was $42  a box of $50. And it still had a partial sticker on it from A1 tactical in Harriman where they bought it for $17 a box. I do business there on hardware and Stihl stuff, but I wouldn't waste my time doing gun business there. And Brays is closed, thats the Windrock Snack shake now. They have good burgers 

I will steer clear of Ace guns.  I have been using Frontier for FFL needs but will research A1. Nothing wrong with Frontier.  Their computerized background check is extremely convenient, good service.  Just looking for options and who stocks what.  I have bought boots several times from A1 at the old store. 

I have a hankering for a Glock G40, G41 or G24.

Good news on Windrock Snack!

Edited by RatCat454

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.