A Gentleman's Collection

Hey, everyone, I'm once again in the position to part ways with a sizeable portion of my collection.  These are some of my higher-end items and collectibles that I no longer pay any attention to.  They need to be rehomed to someone who will love and appreciate them.  Plus, the past year has not been kind financially and it's catching up with me.

For sale only.  No trades please.  Located in Spring Hill.

Anyway, included below is the list and I'll slow roll out pictures.  Please respond here, message me privately, or call/text 615-300-3074.  As always, no trades; for sale only, and the buyer(s) must be a legal adult resident of TN in good standing with a valid TN photo ID.  No shipping.  Obviously please abide by all local, State and Federal laws.  Thank you.

Gun List

1)      Colt Law Enforcement Carbine: SilencerCo Muzzle Device, Aimpoint H1 on DD Mount and DD rear sight, sling.  $1800

2)      Colt Detective Special 38: Actions by T trigger job and holster.  $1100

3)      Gen 4 Glock 17: Trijicon night sights, extended controls, 4 mags 2 with TTI baseplates, Surefire X300, 1 light bearing holster, 5 concealment holsters.  $1000

4)      Gen 3 Glock 19: KKM Barrel, night sights, holsters, 4 mags.  $700

5)      Glock 43: High-Viz sights, TTI base pad mag, 2 factory Glock mags.  $500

6 )      Wilson Combat Ken Hackathorn Special: 10 mags, WC soft case.  $3700

7)      Sig 239: (9mm), two mags.  $800

8 )   Glock 43X: Talon grips, bi-tone finish, 3 Glock mags, 2 Shield mags, IWB holster.  $600

9)   Colt Combat Target Model: 2 mags, two extra sets of grips.  $1500

10)   Sig 320 XC: 4 mags, holster.  $600

11)   H&K P30L V1 LEM: match weight compensator, flared mag well, 2 mags, box.  $1100

12)   Sig P226: 1 mag.  $800

13)   Les Baer Premier II: Unfired, 45 ACP, two mags, box.  $3000

14)   Les Baer SRP: Unfired, 45 ACP, hard chrome, two mags, box.  $4000

15)   Benelli M4: extended mag, extended charging handle, Trijicon mount and RMR, collapsible stock, original stock.  $2500

16)  Benelli M1: HK-marked, mag extension.  $1100

17)   Staccato C : 9mm, AIWB holster, 3 mags, TLR-7 light, Sig Sauer Romeo Zero.  $2700

18)  H&K SP5K: case, Aimpoint COMP M5, 2 H&K mags, SB arm brace.  $3700

19)  Monarch 308 145gr steel case lacquered spam can 360 rounds: $300

20)  High Speed Gear triple AR mag chest rig: $100

21)  Plate carrier with Lvl IIIA soft plates: $400

Colt Detective Special 2.jpg

Colt LE Carbine.jpg

Gen 4 Glock 17.jpg

Glock 43.jpg

Glock 43X.jpg

Sig 239 3.jpg

Colt Combat Target Model.jpg

Sig 320 XC.jpg

HK P30L V1 LEM.jpg

Sig P226.jpg

Les Baer Premier II 2.jpg

Les Baer SRP 3.jpg

Benelli M4.jpg

Benelli M1 2.jpg

Staccato C 3.jpg

HK SP5K 3.jpg

Wilson Combat Ken Hackathorn Special.jpg

Edited by LEANDER
Price Reductions
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Moderators

⚠️ Safety Reminder for Buyers and Sellers ⚠️

This is an automatic reply meant to protect you as a buyer and a seller on TGO.

• Use the Buyer/Seller Feedback feature to research who you are dealing with.   Please come back and leave feedback for each other after the transaction is complete.  Your experience will help others.

• Never agree to use an electronic form of payment to buy or sell a gun!  None of the electronic payment services will protect you against fraud in a firearms transaction.  They all have terms of service FORBIDDING the use of their services to buy/sell guns.  DON'T DO IT.

• Be very wary of anyone who insists on brokering a deal in private or outside of TGO.  Scammers almost always prefer to operate out of the public eye.

The complete Trading Post Rules and also some more helpful suggestions can be found by clicking this link.  Everyone should read them at least once!

~~~ This was an automatic reply ~~~

• Like 1

Also, for anyone who is interested, the prices have some negotiation room.  I've priced them competitively with the market research that I've done (Armslist and GunBroker as well as some Googling and my own experience), however, I gave myself a bit of wiggle room with most of these to accommodate negotiation.  If I'm way off the mark on something, don't be afraid to message me directly.  If you can prove that it can be acquired for significantly less elsewhere (after S/H, tax and FFL fees) and it's worth it to you to do a 4473 (which, given this current administration, I believe it is not)--and assuming you can pass a background check--then I'm willing to work with you.  I've had some mongrel experiences on here but for the most part the TGO community has been great and I'd like to continue to honor that.

Best Regards,
J

23 minutes ago, Double_gunner_45 said:

That hackathorn special is a dream pistol for me. If I can get rid of my Colt SAA I’ll send you message if still available. Thanks!

Yeah by all means.  Just text me if you want and keep me informed or message me through here.  If you want additional pics, I can send those as well (as other members can attest to).

• Like 2