Momma finally made the call...

Guest pjblurton

Guest pjblurton

Well, I finally talked the wife into making the call to the DOS to check on the status of her HCP.

She wasn't going to do it. She was willing to wait the requisite 90 days before even checking on it.

I told her of all the guys on here that would give it a while and then call only to have their permits magically processed that week and recieve them within 7 - 14 days.

So on the 60th day she called and lo and behold, permit was processed "just this week and they were sending it out today". "Should get it within 7 -14 days".

Magic...:stunned:

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RandomHero

i waited the entire 90 days to get mine! ;) I finally called a couple days before it was due to come in, and they told me they "just processed it today, and it should come in within 7-14 days" .... FINALLY it arrived

Guest TRIAD280

I called today & they told me 2 weeks. I just got fingerprinted about 10 days ago.

Thanks for the info on speeding up the process

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.