From the Mouth's of Fools!

Yet another Rayburn article in the Tennessean. It is just like all the rest so I won't post it, but David Randolph Smith's (Rayburn's Lawyer) closing quote was rather interesting.Nashville restaurateur to fight state gun law | tennessean.com | The Tennessean

Smith said in this case the state would be aiding and abetting a public nuisance by allowing guns in bars."Courts have historically shut down bars with guns in them or where shootings occurred," Smith said. "It's called a nuisance bar. If a bar has shootings in it, it normally gets shut down. But in Tennessee we apparently are going to have 225,000 vigilantes shooting in bars."

It's official. The TN HCP will no longer be known as a Handgun Carry Permit, but by it's new designation the VHCP (Vigilante Handgun Carry Permit). There will also be a quota for bar shootings in order to retain your VHCP. A badge is required.:D

They have officially lost their minds. It's kinda of refreshing to see.;)

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bronker

Sweet! I've always wondered if I could be licensed to carry out the retaliatory urges - 'vigilante' if you will - that I struggle with daily to supress.

It's just in time, too. My impulse control has grown quite thin. I'm merely one pre-frontal lobe synaptic mishap away from 'going vigilante' at any given moment anyway.

Sweet! I've always wondered if I could be licensed to carry out the retaliatory urges - 'vigilante' if you will - that I struggle with daily to suppress.

It's just in time, too. My impulse control has grown quite thin. I'm merely one pre-frontal lobe synaptic mishap away from 'going vigilante' at any given moment anyway.

Don't worry though, it's not your fault you feel this way. The gun on your hip is what gives you those urges to kill you can't control.

Guest Bronker
Don't worry though, it's not your fault you feel this way. The gun on your hip is what gives you those urges to kill you can't control.

This is true, Nate. It's not my fault. It's my parent's fault. They did not afford me the proper channels by which to express myself in times of frustration. My therapist tells me that anyway.

Guess I should have painted some puppies or something.

Great observation about the firearm as well. I've always wanted to feel like I was compensating for something. Psychotic delusions of adequacy have thus far not been enough!

Someone once referred to this as the "trigger-pulls-the-finger" hypothesis. It is, of course, silly.

Just like those 225,000 permit holders have been shooting up Shoneys, Cracker Barrel, Bellacinos, etc. :D

I'm pretty certain this link has been posted on this forum before, but I think this article may be germane to some of the attitudes displayed by the "hoplophobes" in the Tennessean article:

http://www.jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/ragingagainstselfdefense.htm

Edited by Falcon1
Guest GimpyLeg

Careful! You don't want PETA to here of your "puppy painting" sickness!:D

Guest Doc44

The sad thing here is the way these "users" are trying to twist the minds of sheepie Tennesseeans. They try to come across as having public safety as their agenda when in actuality it is all about money. They don't want to post a no guns allowed sign on their slop bucket for fear of loosing business. What the public needs to realize is that the big print on the sign says, "You HCPers can't bring you guns in here" but the small print says "Free kill zone".

Its all about money.... it almost always is.

Doc44

Guest Phantom6
Sweet! I've always wondered if I could be licensed to carry out the retaliatory urges - 'vigilante' if you will - that I struggle with daily to supress.

AND

It's not my fault. It's my parent's fault. They did not afford me the proper channels by which to express myself in times of frustration. My therapist tells me that anyway.

Great observation about the firearm as well. I've always wanted to feel like I was compensating for something. Psychotic delusions of adequacy have thus far not been enough!

Now I know why I feel the way that I do and I find comfort and solace in the fact that others do as well.

:cry:I'm so happy I could cry.;)

:D