Chatt vote Tues bun guns in parks

Guest 45AUTO

Guest 45AUTO

Chattanooga city counsel will vote Tuse. 7-14-09 to ban guns in all city parks. If you can attened the meeting Tues.and let the counsel know how we feel about the ban. If we turn out in large numbers it may change a few minds.I will try to get time the meeting starts and post as soon as I know.(if anyone knows please post)

Edited by 45AUTO
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 45AUTO

meeting starts at 6pm try to make it the more the better.ask yourself can you afford not to make it . this is the time to let our voice be heard.

Chattanooga city counsel will vote Tuse. 7-14-09 to bun guns in all city parks. If you can attened the meeting Tues.and let the counsel know how we feel about the ban. If we turn out in large numbers it may change a few minds.I will try to get time the meeting starts and post as soon as I know.(if anyone knows please post)

What's a bun gun? :tough:

Sorry, couldn't resist!

Guest 45AUTO

meeting is tues 7-14-09 at 6pm the add. is

1000 lindsay st

the meeting is held in the j.b. collinis conference room

who thinks they will be able to make it?

council voted 9 - 0 for opting out. and that fat bastard manny rico had the balls to tell the media he is a 2nd amendment supporter and believes in everyone's right to carry a firearm for personal protection but no in this case. you are either for it or against it in my book. when one of them is held up at gunpoint in one of these gun free zones, i will be laughing my ass off.