Found .380 in Montana

I am currently on vacation in Montana. The other day I noticed a sporting goods store next to my motel and thought I would go over and check it out. They had a fairly good size gun dept. so I walked up to the counter and jokingly told the guy I would like to buy all the .380 he had. Jokingly he asked if I had a wheelbarrow to haul it out with. Long story short he had a lot of .380(Magtec). I told him about how we haven't been able to get any for some time in Kingsport. He said he went through a dry spell some time ago that lasted about three months but for the last few months he's not had any trouble keeping it stocked. If I wasn't flying home I would have bought some more but because of baggage weight I had to limit myself to 2 boxes at $18.50 per box of 50. I guess you can still strike gold in Montana.:poop:

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mikedwood

I think the USPS has one of thier priority boxes that you can stuff upto 70 pounds in for $9.95 shipping. The size of the box is like 8x8x12 or so. You could fit 10 or 15 boxes in it.

Guest Jason F.

I saw signs up at the Outpost Armory today that stated they had 380 ammo in stock. I do not shoot it so I did not bother looking to see how much of it they had or how much was in stock.

Guest sling
I saw signs up at the Outpost Armory today that stated they had 380 ammo in stock. I do not shoot it so I did not bother looking to see how much of it they had or how much was in stock.

Yeah they have it but get ready to fork out the $$$ for it. Not a fan of their ammo prices.

I am jealous. Not of the 380 but of the fact you are in Montana.

Well, I'm home now. We spent 12 days just driving around the State of Montana, trying to see as much of the State as we could see. Mountain ranges, museums, ghost towns, Little Big Horn, Buffalo Bill's Historical Center (Wyoming), Yellowstone, and to top it off, on the last day I checked out a Cabela's in Billings. That is one amazing store. The Gun Library in Cabela's is worth going to see if you don't do anything else. You don't often see guns for sale in the $40,000 range but they had them.