My first time

Guest sayers

Hello all,

I carried for the first time last night. It was nice.

I got my HCP a few weeks ago and I was kind of wanting to get a small gun to carry instead of my xd45 service model. My thinking was that my xd would be too big to conceal but after reading about other guys that carry somewhat larger guns I decided to look for a good holster for my xd. I settled on a crossbreed supertuck. The holster came in the mail yesterday and after playing around with positions and adjustments I got very good concealment. So good in fact that my wife did not notice for hours and she only found out when she questioned me about my strange behavior. I was smiling a lot more than normal, must have been my give away.

So I packed when we went out last night. The feeling "everybody knows I have a gun" is very real. I had to tell myself "no they don't" quite often. I'm sure that the more I do it the more comfortable it will become.

We went to the mall and then to boarders books. I did not see a sign at either of place. After an hour or so, the gun started to chafe a little. I guess I still need to play around with the adjustments.

All in all it felt great to reach a goal. It was several years ago that I bought my first pistol with the intension of carrying. Now to actually do it feels good.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sayers,

Wear that Supertuck around the house as much as possible to break it in. It takes a while but once you get it worked in it will be very comfortable.

Also, it will probably "squeak" or "creak" a bit until it gets broke in. That''s normal too.

John

Guest cowboy20th

I love my supertuck. I carry a ruger p95 right now until I get my cz this winter. I Carried for the first time on Friday and it was awesome. I really did not feel the "they know" paranoria, because my holster conceals so well and I have been playing with it for weeks while waiting on my permit and I am highly confident after alot of time in the mirror.