Conceal Carry Bag/Backpack

I am currently a onsite computer technician going in and out of business and homes all day long as part of my job and carry a backpack with small 8 inch netbook computer and some other small tools. So looking for a bag ideally with a dedicated conceal pocket and will handle what I already carry on a day to day bases. I am brand new to conceal carry world but realize I cant be first person looking for something like this? Instead reinventing the wheel just thought I would ask. Any recommendations?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This may be more tactical than you're hoping for, but in black it might blend in more...http://tinyurl.com/yferxal

It has a main section big enough for the netbook, a smaller section designed to take a handgun, and plenty of room for tools or modular add ons for tools.

If this bag doesn't work, the same company may have something else on the website you like better.

Quick follow up...forgot to mention this from the website:

"The Fatboy's rear slip compartment is now equipped with large loop Velcro patches to accommodate our Hook & Loop Modular Accessories (e.g. #3501 Universal Modular Holster, sold separately). This allows the user to position their concealed carry firearm for a quick strong side draw or weak side cross draw."

So if you want this bag, don't forget to add the holster to your shopping cart.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.