Black Panthers Back In The News

Guest Swamprunner

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it really pissed me off when I heard about this a few days after it happened. They try to sweep everything under the rug.

What ever happened to the little punk that hacked Palin's email? Not a word in a year.

What about William Jefferson, the lib caught with $90,000 in his freezer? Yeah, he got 13 years for bribery, but you will never hear about it from the so-called media. He's appealing, of course. He was caught in 2006 and re-elected later the SAME year! I guess his stupid voters like criminals.

What about Charlie Rangle the tax cheat? What about Geithner the tax cheat? How do these guys keep sliding by when they are obviously full of corruption?

I could write pages upon pages of corrupt people in government who simply get away with it.

Guest Oaklands

It seems "Professional Politicians" can get by with anything. It's us average citizens that get our A** spanked. It never ceases to amaze me how they think they are above the law.

You hear about them getting pulled over and the first words out of their mouth is, I am Senator Blah Blah. Like that excludes them from being arrested. You make the laws, then live with it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.