Franklin/ Coffee County Meet

Guest kdud03

It is almost the middle of the month and after talkin with several guys from past trips we have decided SEPT.25.

as always krystals in winchester at 8 or meet at the far range with 25, 50, and 100 yards at 9.

$6 dollars per shooter an they dont have change most of the time. no public restroom or drinks.

bring hearing protection, targets, stapler an staples, shooting rest, etc.

hope to see you all there....

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is almost the middle of the month and after talkin with several guys from past trips we have decided SEPT.25.

as always krystals in winchester at 8 or meet at the far range with 25, 50, and 100 yards at 9.

$6 dollars per shooter an they dont have change most of the time. no public restroom or drinks.

bring hearing protection, targets, stapler an staples, shooting rest, etc.

hope to see you all there....

What do you mean far range? sorry to ask but i have never been there yet.

thanks loon. ya basically the range is on a gravel road with firing points every +/- 50 yards. we always shoot at the last one one at the very end of the road. you will see wen you get there.

thanks loon. ya basically the range is on a gravel road with firing points every +/- 50 yards. we always shoot at the last one one at the very end of the road. you will see wen you get there.

Cant wait till the 25 th. i am allready stocking up on ammo. i will be bringing a couple of 22 and a 9mm. and if i can find some target ammo for my 380 i will be shooting it too. hell i may even bring my 12 ga pump too.

I know I have talked so much about making one of these gatherings.

however my sister passed away early Monday Morning.

So if I don't make this one I'm not really trying to be unsociable,

We'll see guys.

Edited by bockey
spelling

The day started out slightly damp at the rally point (Krystal's in Winchester). However, G-Papa Glynn and I mounted up and headed toward Viola. We ran out of the rain in Hillsboro and didn't have to worry about it the rest of the morning. We were getting set up when a couple of other guys showed up (Brandon and his brother Aaron).

We had plenty of toys amongst us to play round with so we got down to business:

Viola_20100925_095915.jpg

Brandon, Aaron and G-Pa Glynn

Viola_20100925_100044.jpg

Dressed Up AK

Viola_20100925_100101.jpg

Ruger M77 with left-hand bolt

Viola_20100925_100142.jpg

???, 38 revolver, Mini-14, 10/22

Viola_20100925_100220.jpg

Savage Arms 93R17

I also had the Remington 550-1 rifle I inherited from my dad but I guess I forgot to take a picture of it.

As G-Pa Glynn said, a good time was had by all.

See everyone next month?

Looks like a great day of shooting. Wished i had went down there. But i figuard if we went it would rain all day. so i just stay at home and messed around with my cb raido...