Bow Hunters Sound Off!

Well if any deer get in the way of your coyote hunting, you just let me know. I don't mind wasting my time up a tree. Honestly, I just like the taste of deer better than coyote. :dirty:

Someone has to devote their efforts to killing those filthy coyotes.

Thing is during rifle season I will hunt both mostly predators but if I see a good buck well he's coming home instead of a predator.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not the best day in terms of seeing deer, but still a beautiful morning to be in the woods. I did see two does with fawns and a 1 1/2 old spike. They ate all night with the full moon and I saw deer leaving feeding areas for bedding areas at 4am while driving to my lease. The deer moved again around 9:30am and that is when I saw deer. I didn't hunt this afternoon, but I plan to hunt from daylight to noon tomorrow.

Guest Jcochran88

Hunted Saturday morning, seen lots of does my b-i-l got his first doe with a bow(cross bow) and my father got a fat ground hog that has been destroying our food plot. Myself I seen 3 does and about 40 turkeys.

I stayed in the stand from 6am to 11:30am Sunday morning. I had deer come through before I could see and again at 9:15am. No shooters. I thought I was going to get a turkey but they turned just before they got to my shooting lane. Going to hunt the afternoon and evening tomorrow. There is a major feed time from 2:30-4:30pm. I am going to sit from 2pm till dark.

I was out all day yesterday and this afternoon, haven't seen anything yet.

The wind kept changing up where I was yesterday so I wouldn't be surprised if they busted me

I know they are there with all the fresh tracks so I'm expecting to catch at least one during bow season.

Probably won't be able to hunt again until later this week or the week after.