No guns in this neighborhood!

Guest Shane

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ProguninTN
As far as I am concerned, HOAs have a place, but too frequently overstep their bounds.

I'm with Hyaloid. I wouldn't want the neighbors to open a junkyard, but if they want to put a large flagpole up, fine. If they want to have 100's of guns, fine. However, I reserve the right to be jealous. :stare:

Guest GlocKingTN
well Gman, thats another reason to own some land out far far from the busybody associations, if you can get it!

And a good reason tower!:D

Guest jackdog

Yup living in the country makes life so much easier, Besides I hate shopping malls, traffic, and politically correct anal retentive people. All of these things are found in cities along with drug dealers car jackers and other assorted scum.

Yippee I'm free.

One day, One day I will live in the country. I'm thinking Montana.

excellent choice! my entire family, parents, grandparents, grandparents parents, are all from montana, of course when they had me, the decided to move to arizona! just my luck. I've been out there many times and it's like another world. My grandfather had a 500acre ranch he sold for 65k!! :D he still talks about it to this day and it makes me sad :P

Guest ProguninTN
Arizona ain't bad. Well, except for all the illegal Mexicans.

I understand the state must also deal with OTM's (Other Than Mexican) from time to time. I am under the impression that they are harder to deport since it is not a matter of taking them to the other side of the fence.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest RN MEDIC

Well, here I am late to the thread again. I didn't read all through this thread so please forgive an old man if I'm repetative. It's just that this thing makes me so mad. I don't even obey all the laws that duly elected government passes, much somebody like a homeowner's assoc. I carried guns in TN before permits, I carry now WITH my permit, and I'll keep right on carrying when permits are taken away by the feds someday.

As for as anybody trying to say I can't keep guns in my house that I'm paying for, till they start paying the payments, tax, insurance, upkeep, utilities, etc. they can KISS MY BIG FAT BUTT!!! and just try to take'em away from me anytime they are stupid enough to try it!! Might be a real unhealthy occupation. I'm really NOT IN THE MOOD for lefties. This is Tennessee. If they want a place like that, tell'em to go to Taxachusetts, Illinios, The Peoples Republik of Kalifornia, The workmans paradise of New York, ANYWHERE, but keep that Klintonista mess away from us.

Respectfully But Without Apology, RN