A nice pair of Seecamps

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always wondered about how those Seecamps shot, I have only owned a few mouseguns and most of those have been .380's or .22's, I did have a Baby Browning that was .25acp that I got a really great deal on, but it just sat in the safe and I never even bought any ammo for it, eventually I traded it off for a bunch of archery equipment back when I first started getting into bowhunting.

Sorry for rambling, but I am curious as to how you would compare your Seecamps to say your LCP?

I love my .32 Seecamp. I bought one just for holster making and it ended up being a regular carry piece for me. I've heard that the .380 version is wicked tough to handle, so I've not had any interest in them.

I'm guessing the top one is the .25 based on the finish.

Yes, the top one is the .25 LWS model. They originally came with the matte finish. I think the Seecamp factory will polish them up if you send them in for repairs or if you just want the polished finish.

I may get the .380 LWS model at some point, but I would like to shoot one first because I have also read that the recoil is pretty severe. However, the .32 LWS model isn't as snappy as my LCP and I don't have any problems shooting it. In fact, even with the itty bitty sights and my old eyes, I still think I shoot my LCP pretty good. Now, I don't want to shoot it all day either, but that's not what any of these pistols were made for. The Seecamp still beats the LCP on size though, so if you really want a nice mousegun, the Seecamps are the ticket.