IDPA Match - 9/15/2012 Music City Tactical Shooters

New changes to the match schedule:

Upcoming MATCH: Steel only Match Shotgun or Pistol - SUNDAY September 23rd, 2012

Round count: Unknown pistol minimum

Upcoming MATCH: IDPA Classifier Match - SATURDAY October 6th, 2012

Round count: 90 pistol minimum

Click Here for CoF Description

Click Here for CoF Stages

Upcoming MATCH: Zombie Match (Head Shots Only) - SATURDAY October 20th, 2012

Round count: Unknown pistol minimum

Upcoming MATCH: Music City Cup II - SATURDAY November 3rd, 2012

Round count: 200 pistol minimum

Well I got me some alright I almost bit off more than I could chew. One thing about it if you come shoot with you boys it aint gonna be same ole same ole its going to be a fun, challenging match you can bet on that. It was really a good match there was a couple stages that had more than one way to shoot. It made me do alot of thinking just what I felt like I was needing .

Guest rbrooks65

Kudos to CatsEye for pulling out the win. Thanks to HOGNUT and Mechanic_X for another great match.

Also, congrats to all the new shooters on finishing your first IDPA match. My squad of new shooters was absolutely great -- lots of help pasting and resetting targets, plenty of great fellowship and conversation, and overall good, safe shooting. Hope you'll come back again soon!

Thanks to everyone who showed up early to help set up and stayed late to break everything down. That kind of help makes the match a success no matter the final scores...

Rick