RK GUNSHOW, MURFREESBORO 10/13-14

Guest gladman

I went Saturday and thought it was a good show. Lots of tables, good crowd (but parking was limited), and there were a bunch of folks standing around selling privately (some overpriced). There was also an estate sale going on. I found a couple of good deals on magazines I needed (used but good condition 6906 mags for $20 each out the door).

Shooters Guns & Ammo from Nashville had a big table and had a S&W M&P9c for $429--best price I have ever seen. If I hadn't blown my money on mags, I would have picked it up.

But there were other tables with much higher prices.

Pretty good selection on accessories and ammo I thought. I would go to another RK show in a heartbeat.

Are you saying that this was acceptable? Planned??

Acceptable? Planned?? Is there anywhere in My entry saying that?? You may want to reread it a few times.

The way I read your post the dealer intentionally test fired his Keltec which would have been a planned shot and not an AD/ND. Had he done it intentionally then he would have assumed that it was acceptable.

Now was it intentional or accidental?

Once again reread my post very slow. I did not ask him or do I know what he was thinking. You may want to ask

him Yourself, as I do not claim to be a mind reader or try to put words into another persons post.

I did read your post carefully and I asked you if he intentionally test fired (your words) the Keltec, which is intentional or if it was an AD/ND.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.