Walking Dead - Telltale games

NoBanStan

Since it seems there's plenty of walking dead topics in this forum. (and the search bar didn't turn up anything on it) I wanted to see how many of you have played the Walking Dead game by TellTale?

http://www.telltalegames.com/walkingdead

I picked it up on sale by recommendation of a friend and I have to admit, the plotline is pretty spectaular. The game really goes out of it's way to get you emotionally invested in the stories of the people you meet and then as one could imagine, human nature takes over and POW... strife galore. It really does "feel" like the tv show.

I highly recommend you give it a try.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have played it all the way through and it is amazing. My wife would not let play it without her watching! I would make a choice and she would say "WHY DID YOU CHOOSE THAT?!" One of the episodes is kind of dull but the overall plot and feel of the game is very engrossing. Once you start you won't want to put it down. You also have the advantage of all of the episodes being released. I think they are planning a sequel.

By far one of the best choose your own adventure games I've ever played. Well written and good voice acting. Really pulls you into the story. I played them all on the Ipad and they really do mean it when they say it's better when played with headphones!

Edited by gnmwilliams
I played through it on Xbox ... Really dig it. I plan on doing it again and see if I make some different choices. I also got kinda stuck a few times when I just couldn't fine that one clue I needed to move on. Hopefully this time I won't get hung up like that.