scored some 7.62x39 cheap

Walked into Outpost Armory today and asked a nice feller where they hide the super secret stash of 7.62x39 ammo that's just for special customers.

He walked me over to a secluded spot near the bathrooms, put his finger up to his lips, whispered shhhhh, and pointed around a couple of people pouting over the $20 .223 ammo and said "right there", unless I want a whole spam can, which he pointed to a pallet of and said "it's right over there".

I bought 10 boxes of Tula for "only" $6.99 each. Beats the heck out of paying the crooks in the classifieds 50 cents or more a round. Edited by BigK

Not terrible.. But the Wally World got them for 5.77 w/tax if you can catch um.. Im not knocking you for buying.. I payed a higher price for 5.56x a few weeks ago cause I had ran out of beer can bullets...    A man gotta do what a man gotta do.. A rifle without ammo is a baseball bat, and thats a fact Jack!!!!

I would LOVE to have bought 12 boxes for the price I paid for 10, but I'm sooooo over trying to catch ammo in stock at Wally World.

Love your signature line, BTW...somebody should have told Greg Rodriguez that.

I would LOVE to have bought 12 boxes for the price I paid for 10, but I'm sooooo over trying to catch ammo in stock at Wally World.

Love your signature line, BTW...somebody should have told Greg Rodriguez that.

Ooo, Greg should had known better.. But its each to their own world we live in.. Again, not saying it was a bad deal at all.. Supply and demand makes the world go round... As I stated, I bought 5.56 for a price from a place that not all would have done.. Im not a Wal Fart line groupie, just got lucky one afternoon.. I am an online junky that looks for deals. Thats how I have obtained my 7.62 stash, post madness. If your looking or need more I will message you when and if I hit on a buy..   

a really good friend just texted me that SGAmmo.com has Golden Tiger 7.62X39 for $59.99 for 200 rounds. Shipping is $12.

That is only $0.36/round, but there's a limit of one 200 rd "unit" per customer/day.

Academy in Knoxville has a lot of Tula 7.62x39. 1 box limit but I have been able to pick up a box everyday for the last 2 weeks. I just left with my daily ration and they still had over 100 boxes of it on the shelf. The price is 5.99, I do not mind paying the extra .40 to not go to Walmart.

• Like 1

That's pretty cool of you to post those links in multiple threads, thanks Earl33.

No trouble.. I think for the most part we all have the same intrest.. We want for the next what we had in the past... .30 cents may be high for some, but it beats .90 by 2/3's.. I think?? (Twist another top)..