Baltimore

The Jewish Quarterback 

The  coach had put together the perfect team for The Baltimore  Ravens. The only  thing missing was a good quarterback. He had  scouted all the colleges and even the Canadian and European Leagues, but he couldn't  find  a ringer who could ensure a Super Bowl win.  Then one night, while watching CNN, he saw a war-zone scene in the  West Bank.  In one corner of the background, he spotted a young Israeli  soldier with a truly incredible arm.                   

He threw a hand-grenade straight into a 15th  story window 100 yards away.                       KABOOM!  

He  threw another hand-grenade 75 yards away, right into a chimney.         KABOOM!!!                   

Then  he threw another at a passing car going 90mph.           BULLS-EYE! 

"I've got to get this guy!" Coach said to himself. "He has the  perfect Arm!"  So,  he brings him to the States and teaches him the great game  of football.  And  the Ravens go on to win the Super Bowl. 

The  young man is hailed as the great hero of football, and when  the coach asks him what he wants, all the young man wants is to call his  Mother.  "Mom," he says into the phone, "I just won the Super Bowl!" 

"I  don't want to talk to you, the old woman says." You are not  my son!"  

"I  don't think you understand, Mother," the young man pleads.    "I've won the greatest   sporting event in the world. I'm here  among thousands of my  adoring fans." 

"No!   Let me tell you!" his mother retorts. "At this very moment,  there are gunshots   all around us. The neighborhood is a pile  of rubble. Your two brothers were beaten within an inch of their lives last week, and I have to keep your sister in the house so she doesn't get raped!" The old  lady pauses, and then tearfully says,...  

"I will never forgive you for making us move to  Baltimore!!!! 

• Like 1

I lived in Baltimore this is very close to true but with that said I doubt any Raven players or there family actual live inside the city.

Thanks

Robert

Ahhhh,,,,It's more in the nature of a joke Robert.  Although I too have been to Baltimore, and it ain't no joke.

It's funny that this was the first thread that I saw this morning. I am in Baltimore getting loaded up to head to Mt Juliet.

I escape from the Baltimore Suburbs 1 month ago today.  Hope to never see that state again.

Thanks

Robert