Church Donation Wicked Edged Godson Knife for sale

Guys,
I will put pictures on here when the Mirror Polishing is complete
Back last fall my wife did a cool thing for our Church that made a lot of money for our teens, which helps them go to camp and such. Dave at Protech was kind enough to donate two Godson knifes. One was sold the day of the event and one was held for someone who had some family trouble so they forfeited the knife

What I am going to do is put.a Killer Wicked Edge Mirror polished Laser sharp edge on the blade and sell it here

This will be one very Wicked ProTech Godson and I will sell it for $250.00 shipped, I assure you this will be one heck of a steal for you and at the same time you will be helping out our kids at my Church, this is a brand new in the box standard Godson gray frame with black G10 handle inserts and a Black blade that I will make into a stunning edged knife

Here are a couple pictures before the final Polishing which I will complete today
20160422_204410_zpsrq5iarl6.jpg
20160422_204324_zpsp7xyhcb3.jpg

Let me know if you want it

Edited by willis68
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.