New Scope in Town

Guest gcrookston

Guest gcrookston

I'm itching to try one or talk with someone that has.

Premier Reticles was for many years the custom shop for Leupold and the only authorized outside source for warrantee work for Leupold. I've got a VariX III 6.5x24 that was prepared by them and have owned several Mk4's over the years that they had worked over... Stellar quality and customer service.

http://www.premierreticles.com/Products.html

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote: The Lever Lock™ system eliminates the need for wrenches and other tools requiring only a spent cartidge The Lever Lock™ system eliminates the need for wrenches and other tools requiring only a spent cartidge case to rezero the elevation and windage knobs to rezero the elevation and windage knobs.

But what if you dont HAVE a spent cartridge casing!! :P

Predator Custom Shop in Knoxville has one in stock. I just wish I had that kind of cash layin' around. Guess I'll just have to wait another week on my Mk. 4 to get here.

DaG

The one Predator has is one Premier sent to T&E. We has it on a .338 Lapua mag for some testing the other day. It is a nice piece of glass but for the money I think I would opt for a NXS.

Police your brass and you won't have that problem.:D

But but but.. what if your a ultra tactical ninja about to 'snipe the bad guy. You only have one shot...

I guess you'd have to whip out your matte black teflon coated tactical spent shell casing to do the job?

Guest gcrookston
But but but.. what if your a ultra tactical ninja about to 'snipe the bad guy. You only have one shot...

I guess you'd have to whip out your matte black teflon coated tactical spent shell casing to do the job?

I suppose you could use a loaded bullet?:D

Guest Todd@CIS

If you're an "ultra tactical ninja", you would already have your s&^t zeroed before taking on that bad guy. :P

Back to ninja school for you...

Guest gcrookston
If you're an "ultra tactical ninja", you would already have your s&^t zeroed before taking on that bad guy. :up:

Back to ninja school for you...

I always miss out on the ninga school classes. Do I need to sign up again?

it took me about 20 rounds to get zeroed last time I was at the range. Had not a good fellow telling me I was 20' high @ 300 yards, I'd have never found paper... That has to have been the worst sight-in experience I've ever had. I usually can get it done in 9 rounds.

Edited by gcrookston
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Mugster

I was looking through these old optics threads since I'm on an optics kick again.

That's a real sweet power range though, I see the advantage. It's listed at 39oz, thats not so good. If you run out of ammo, you can probably use it to club something over the head. I assume the optical quality is the best thing since sliced bread. For 2800 and change, I hope it can cook an omelet too.