Crimson Trace on Glock 23

Guest macmonkey

Guest macmonkey

I'm interested in getting a CT grip on my G23 (which is what I primarily carry) and I'm interested in seeing if anyone has experience with this style of CT attachment.

I shot a kimber a while back with the wrap-around grip and it was really nice and I'm just wondering if the glock models are any good. I've seen some laser grips that simply don't work comfortably (ie: turning on with proper grip).

Also any considerations with holstering with the CT installed? I carry a fobus which fits very snug and can't tell if it would cause any issues.

http://www.impactguns.com/store/610242006199.html

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest VolGrad

I haven't used CTs on a Glock but have on Sigs. The Sigs work like the Kimber you tried. Some holsters will require a lower mouth to fit properly. If you order custom leather or some of the Comp-Tacs just let them know when you place the order.

You will like them, if for nothing else than training. They will show you how much "shake" you have. You will be really surprised. They will make you focus more to rid yourself of it.

I have one on a Glock 19 and I LOVE IT .... Lots of people hate them and end up selling them, I wouldn't do without it. I like it so much I'm thinking about buying one for my backup 19. Highly recommend it and if you don't like it I will probably be in the market for one around income tax time. :up:

I had one on my G27 for a while...I like it but it really wasn't for me. As far as the +'s....easy to adjust, ergo was comfortable, worked in the holster I carry (serpa)...as far as -'s....didn't like the fact that it required a change in grip pressure to turn off, change in the poi with distance (was either r or l) if different than adjusted. Lasermax is making one for the Glocks with an on/off switch on the back of the grip and the position of the housing allows you to chamber a round easier with the slide, the ct was in the way for me and I needed to grip the front of the slide to chamber....fwiw