Kiss my "ice"

Guest Astra900

Guest Astra900

Wow, woke up this morning, and had a flashback of the '93 icestorm. Trees covered, rains a fallin'. The fence and gate has a nice layer of ice on it.

News says it's not gonna get any better right away.

Y'all check your tires and be safe hear?!?!?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm expecting a complete breakdown of society when they begin to close schools.

Then... within 4-6 hours roving bands mutants, geeks and trolls will begin attacking in search of food. I picture something like a cross between "Road Warrior" and "Waterworld" Only frozen water, and less buttless chaps. (*Not that I am against Buttless chaps... it does make a statement. It's just awfully cold for buttless chaps.)

Guest Bronker
I'm expecting a complete breakdown of society when they begin to close schools.

Then... within 4-6 hours roving bands mutants, geeks and trolls will begin attacking in search of food. I picture something like a cross between "Road Warrior" and "Waterworld" Only frozen water, and less buttless chaps. (*Not that I am against Buttless chaps... it does make a statement. It's just awfully cold for buttless chaps.)

Creeky, you really said 'buttless chaps.'

If said event does occur, I may be reached on patrol of Sorority Row at UTK. I'll be the one with the spotting scope, the Big Orange AR-15, and the tub of free jello shooters. Hey, 'dingy hotties' need safe passage too.

If said event does occur, I may be reached on patrol of Sorority Row at UTK. I'll be the one with the spotting scope, the Big Orange AR-15, and the tub of free jello shooters. Hey, 'dingy hotties' need safe passage too.

Bronker... thanks for making the sacrifice and taking one for the team to insure young, firm, hot college girls are safe. :D

That being said... if anyone needs "buttless" chaps... it will be you my friend. By the case!! "Quick, girls... put these on! I don't have time to explain!!! Oh yeah... and a few of you stand around with pouty lips. Yeah... that's it." LOL!!!!

Guest Bronker
Bronker... thanks for making the sacrifice and taking one for the team to insure young, firm, hot college girls are safe. :D

That being said... if anyone needs "buttless" chaps... it will be you my friend. By the case!! "Quick, girls... put these on! I don't have time to explain!!! Oh yeah... and a few of you stand around with pouty lips. Yeah... that's it." LOL!!!!

Don't be scared...daddy's here...just get in the van, and watch the velvet couch! And don't rattle the video camera. Its ok, I'm here to help.

Hold you? OH YEAH BABY!!...uh, hmmm, well I mean 'sure, ma'am if that will make you feel better. Don't worry. I'm Walker, Texas Ranger.'

Pervs of the world, unite!

(*Not that I am against Buttless chaps... it does make a statement. It's just awfully cold for buttless chaps.)

Hmmm last time I checked ALL "chaps" were buttless. If they weren't they would be pants. :D

chaps

 –noun (used with a plural verbthinsp.png) a pair of joined leather leggings, often widely flared, worn over trousers, esp. by cowboys, as protection against burs, rope burns, etc., while on horseback.

pl.n. Heavy leather trousers without a seat, worn over ordinary trousers by ranch hands to protect their legs.

Guest Bronker
Hmmm last time I checked ALL "chaps" were buttless. If they weren't they would be pants. :D

chaps

–noun (used with a plural verbthinsp.png) a pair of joined leather leggings, often widely flared, worn over trousers, esp. by cowboys, as protection against burs, rope burns, etc., while on horseback.

pl.n. Heavy leather trousers without a seat, worn over ordinary trousers by ranch hands to protect their legs.

Thanks a lot 'einstein', you just killed my little CHTF fantasy!

:-)