It's on the way!

Guest KWW67

Well, I made the call today to check on the status of my application.The very nice lady told me it was approved and will go out next week (today is Friday). I applied at the DMV 1/7 so the turn around is pretty good seems like. Not as fast as some have been recently but better than 90 days! The wait is draining. I knew everything would be OK, but you never know. Any kind of glitch just prolongs the process and is a hassel but I should have it next week. I live just outside Nashville so the mail should be prompt. I will let everyone know when it arrives so we can keep up with how fast things are moving in the process nowdays.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest eyebedam
Dang. I applied 1/2 and called this morning and she said they were still waiting on "one of the background checks." I'm hoping to see it soon. She said call back in 2-3 weeks. I'm hoping to have it in my hands by then.

Call back next Thursday. It will be issued. Also buy lottery tickets (the Scratch offs) on your way home today. You will be a winner. I feel lucky today.

Guest mark_justmark

Are you all calling this number? I guess I need to call and find out about mine as well.

Contact Us:

Lisa Knight, Manager

1150 Foster Avenue

Nashville, TN 37243 (615) 253-5221

866-849-3548 (toll-free)

Called today and checked on our permits and they said both will be issued today and will receive them in 7 to 14 business days. It would be great to see them by the end of the week. We turned our paperwork in on Jan 2 and were fingerprinted on Jan 6, so not too bad I don't think.

Still nothing in the mail, but it is showing up on my drivers license printout as valid :tinfoil:. I had a friend file the day after me and absolutly nothing for him. I tried to tell him to "make the call" but he wouldn't. It seems to very much help. So still waiting........:screwy:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest JayMc

I called this afternoon to make sure all my info had been received. It's only been three weeks. They've received two of my three background checks and are waiting on the final one. She explained that the checks are done by the county, TBI and FBI. I believe the FBI one is outstanding for me. She did say the other two came back very quickly.