Knox. Gun show 4/18&19/09?

Guest joeharris

Guest joeharris

Just wondering as to expect there, since i am looking for an AK and some ammo, prices had gone somewhat down in the last few month's, but heard that will all the bad rep. the Gun Industry had been getting with all the shooting's lately, prices have gone up again!Ant thought's?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bluemax

Prices on AK's are at a premium right now. I'm trying to put funds together for a new AR or a good quality AK variant. The last two shows I attended in Knoxville' prices were out the roof, but there's always the chance an individual will have an affordable one for sale. Expect a crowd

Guest 70below

I happen to know of an individual in Knoxville that may be selling his WASR with accessories for $600

oh....and its not me....and my avatar is not a picture of it.....lol.

Guest Gun Geek

I might be stopping by the show on the way to or back from the E. TN shoot. I have not been to a show for a while so I figure I may need to go. Looking for reloading stuff mainly.

Guest joeharris

Usually, all types of ammo is available, but at a premium, so for ammo go very early to get the best selection, a lot runs out by noon! Cost's $10. to get in!

Guest TargetShooter84

Bummer...I'm working both mornings of that weekend....maybe I'll luck out on getting extended grips for G26 then....or whatever ammo they have left. I figure 3pm was when I'd hit there after my shift.

Guest krater

If anyone notices SR primer prices on saturday, I'd appreciate a post that evening. I know its a long shot, but after primers get less insane I'm looking for some.

And THANKS, SPUDS! (even tho i keep a handfull of those in my truck's glove box) ((somebody had to say it!!))

Guest joeharris

Just got back, crowded as hell, prices were fair on many AK's and SKS's,

ran in to JOHNO who is on many forums, he pointed out our own Spuds and while meeting him, he introduced me to vz58kid!

Had a great time meeting and talking to you all, was really nice meeting you, Spuds and vz58kid!

Thank's, Joe

Guest TOWgunner in TN

i was at the show early today as well.....bought some S&W mags cheap and got some 9mm ammo.........

A few booths were selling .380 ammo for $40/box of 50....i just had to laugh.......but im sure someone will pay that!!

Was a good show but a bit crowded....

Guest TOWgunner in TN

AH!!....for that price they might as well throw in something good like a holster or a new gun to shoot that special ammo.......:drama:

I went yesterday. I was happy to find a bunch of places selling 9X18 ammo. Last few gun shows I was at it was kinda slim pickings. I stocked up and cleared out the ammo from 2 booths.

There were a few booths that had some really good deals on .223 ammo.

I did get a few really good laughs at the prices some people are putting on things. $700 for used glocks etc....