CZ 75D PCR range report w/pics

jay1313g

I've had the CZ 75D PCR for about 6 weeks now and finally was able to get to the range! The wife and I went and put 250 rounds through it without a hitch. I think she began to get attached to it so she might give back my XD45C. (also pictured)

pcr1.jpg

pcr2.jpg

The PCR and the XD45C. The wife took her HCP class with the XD45C. After shooting the 9mm PCR she said, "the .45 kicks a lot more!"

pcrxd1.jpg

(The XD was jealous.) I carry a Kel Tec P3AT because of the attire at work but these are my "not at work" carry guns.

xd1.jpg

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There are a few minor differences but the biggest differences are the accessory rail and the PCR has an alloy frame that is lighter. I've seen a P01 and it looks a lot bigger because of the accessory rail. I looked for 2 1/2 months to find this one online. I don't like buying a gun that I haven't shot, much less held but, this one is a winner! Great accuracy and fits the hand like a glove. I'd highly recommend it to anyone.

I've shot a CZ 75B (as well as a CZ 52) for years, and I absolutely LOVE the guns. There's a reason they're the 2nd most copied platforms in history ( according to G&A, they're 2nd only to the venerable 1911). It's hard to not love the entire CZ line.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.