Clarksville shoot - June 27 or 28?

Guest 3pugguy

Guest 3pugguy

Hey Clarksville (and anyone else, of course - especially our close neighbors in Pleasant View, Ashland City, Hoptown, etc):

What say you to getting together to shoot on 6/27 or 6/28? Open to ideas on location. I thought maybe mid-to late morning and then afterward, anyone interested can go and grab a bite to eat.

I was sorry I missed the June shoot for TGO (we called in emergent tasking in the military, now called family :)).

Look forward to ideas/feedback.

Barry

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 3pugguy
Love to! How about Custom Gunsmithing On-Line, they are off of 41 north of pleasantview. Near exit 19. Kind of an informal type of range. It is near Clarksville and Pleasantview for eating establishments. Just a thought?

That would work for me - we went there with DWARREN and WHISKEY and I met for lunch (it's about 10 minutes from my house).

Wd-40 has mentioned the shooting complex - I am open to either one.

Guest tlondon

I would love to attend this but will be in GA. that weekend:(. The Montgomery County Shooting Complex should be considered. Its a little ways out but it is a nice range

Guest 3pugguy

Hopefully we can do this each month.

Just need to finalize:

DAY? Saturday 6/27 or Sunday 6/28 (Custom Gunsmithing is closed on Sunday, don't know on the Shooting Complex)

wd-40 and I had were going to get our daughters together to shoot that weekend anyway.

Here is my only rub: My daughter made All-stars for softball and we have a tourny on that Saturday now, so Sunday would be better for us. Shooting complex is open on Sundays.

Guest 3pugguy
wd-40 and I had were going to get our daughters together to shoot that weekend anyway.

Here is my only rub: My daughter made All-stars for softball and we have a tourny on that Saturday now, so Sunday would be better for us. Shooting complex is open on Sundays.

Sunday works for me - is the complex address in the phone book?

What time? Figure shoot then eat.

Guest hickok

I might be up for that. Never been to the new shooting complex. You're referring to the new TWRA complex I've heard about out west of Clarksville?

Guest 3pugguy
I propose 10am when the range opens, before it gets too hot.

Hey Neighbor,

The web site shows it's not open until 1 p.m. on Sunday...so are we going Saturday or Sunday? I can make either, but need to plan.

Thanks,

Barry

Guest 3pugguy
I'm good for either day. I did promise whiskey a shoot though. The range opens at 1:00 pm on Sunday.

I'm up for Sunday - hadn't heard back and made plans for Saturday.

Please let me know - PM or post (pm is best).

Take care,

Barry

The range opens at 1:00 pm on Sunday.

Sorry I read wrong. Saturday is probably out for me unless it is raining hard and softball gets cancelled. I should be good on Sunday at 1pm. How does that work for everyone?

Guest bansheem

Keep us posted guys ,may have a few of us from hopkinsville that could swing it if you do it on sunday sometime, havent ever heard of the shooting complex is it clarksville?

Guest 3pugguy
I will be there on Sunday, unless the North Koreans/Kid Junk Ill bombs us first...:sadwave:

I plan to attend, but my plans lately have been going nuts. I am on "vacation" next week, so have to get a lot of things done and am waiting on others (translation: might leak into the weekend and I aleady have Saturday planned). But I ain't griping about the work, as it goes with the territory and it beats the alternative.

Hope to see you guys there and if not, shoot enough for me!

Guest GunTroll

Sorry to jump in on your thread but I see you guys are into meeting up and shooting. Great! Hopefully you'll be doing it often. Do you have any ranges that have rifle distances out beyond 400 yards like the one in the link above? Say 1000 yards and beyond? Hope to meet with some of you in the near future.