Gun Show in Chattanooga this weekend...

Guest ETS_Inc

Guest ETS_Inc

Ladies and Gents,

There is a toy show in Chattanooga this weekend, where I'll have a table. If anyone isn't busy, and wishes to stop by and say hello, please do so. I'll have some NFA toys (suppressors and AOW's), as well as a few handguns for sale. This'll be the first Chattanooga show I and my buddy Shawn do, and we'll be using it as a litmus test for future shows. If you want us back, come show us your support this weekend. (It'd be really great if you brought money and bought something, but at least say hi!)

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ETS_Inc

It is at the Camp Jordan Arena. I don't know what they're like, honestly. But, hey, I'll be there, so that means the class of people there will drop at least 3 notches! ;)

It's a 2-day show. If Sunday is anything like Saturday, I can assure you I won't be back. Ever! I didn't sell a single thing.

That sucks! :P Was the crowd light compared to other shows? Jordan arena is in a bad location. And they don't advertise enough when they are having events. As a former Chattanooga resident I wish you had had a better day.

Guest ETS_Inc

I made a whole $64, all weekend. I sold a P22 suppressor adapter for $40, some various AR springs/pins for $4, and assembled an AR lower and LPK for $20.

I highly doubt I'll be back.

I made a whole $64, all weekend. I sold a P22 suppressor adapter for $40, some various AR springs/pins for $4, and assembled an AR lower and LPK for $20.

I highly doubt I'll be back.

Damn dude, that sucks :D

Was the 64 bucks before or after the cost of gas and the table were factored in?

Guest ETS_Inc

Before. And, since my car has been acting up lately, I went ahead and rented a car for the weekend, which can't be turned in until monday, due to the Labor Day holiday. Talk about an expensive show. At least I got some business cards out there. I guess I can call it all an advertising expense.