FSNB "WallyWorld Bank" Posted

Just made it back from WallyWorld Cookeville. As I walk by the little FSNB bank branch in the front of the store little teller/greeter at the bank entrance says "hello". Then I notice it. Right behind her on the outside wall....

The "sign". No Weapons Allowed, gun and slash mark. Even in English and Espanol!! Not the proper Language, But MORE than enough to let you know they don wan us there. Must be due to all the recent media hype???

FSNB.jpg

Just wonder if anyone else has noticed if any of their other WalMart locations are posted as well or if its a local management decision. I see that BooCoodles of the WM SuperCenters around have the banks in them..

Wish I banked there so I could have had the pleasure of closing my accts and telling them EXACTLY why.

But then again, who Could blame a Bank for Posting?? :panic: You know if you cant carry a gun into the bank LEGALLY then it will not be robbed.

We all know BGs all stop to read (and always obey) the signs!!:D

Also had never noticed the "remove hats/sunglasses prior to entering our business" sign ->:panic:

Anyone else noticed???

Edited by adamween
Adding Pic
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I carried into W/M Hermitage this morning. Bought a 100 rnd. box of 9mm HPs, and 2 boxes of FMJ. Never seen a sign, but then again, I wasn't looking for one.

If anybody has a sign they want you to see, it should be very noticable.

There's usually some real nuts in W/M. Places like it are the reason I choose to carry.

Guest redbarron06

The bank does not have the authority to post for the entire wal-mart even if they were to post legally.

Actually friday I spent about 30 minutes in my bank carrying. Good think I was not a BG cause the armed guard was out in the parking lot the entire time leaning up against a fence smoking.

Thats a military based bank,Fort Seal National Bank from Oklahoma.My guess is they wont have the opp. to renew the lease.

Just a guess no facts to back the statement.

Guest proudsuthrner

i first had that bank when i was in boot camp. not anymore though.. that bank is worthless. more like "fort steal national bank"

Actually friday I spent about 30 minutes in my bank carrying. Good think I was not a BG cause the armed guard was out in the parking lot the entire time leaning up against a fence smoking.

I did too at a SunTrust last Monday for 45 mins. I'm glad they didn't post because I had $19,000 worth of gold on me that I was putting in a safety deposit box for my grandfather. Since they don't have an armed guard in that branch, I was glad I was able to carry! Really, if you look around there are almost no business that post. And the ones that do post are mainly just the non-legal slash through a gun sign.

Matthew

Guest 3pugguy
Just made it back from WallyWorld Cookeville. As I walk by the little FSNB bank branch in the front of the store little teller/greeter at the bank entrance says "hello". Then I notice it. Right behind her on the outside wall....

The "sign". No Weapons Allowed, gun and slash mark. Even in English and Espanol!! Not the proper Language, But MORE than enough to let you know they don wan us there. Must be due to all the recent media hype???

Just wonder if anyone else has noticed if any of their other WalMart locations are posted as well or if its a local management decision. I see that BooCoodles of the WM SuperCenters around have the banks in them..

Wish I banked there so I could have had the pleasure of closing my accts and telling them EXACTLY why.

But then again, who Could blame a Bank for Posting?? :) You know if you cant carry a gun into the bank LEGALLY then it will not be robbed.

We all know BGs all stop to read (and always obey) the signs!!:poop:

Anyone else noticed???

I haven't but will take a peek next trip.

Very interesting...but I don't bank with them so screw them, LOL.

Guest steve24

Our Walmart here in Pulaski has a Suntrust bank that isn't posted.

Like redbarron06 said, I don't think that a bank inside of a Walmart would have the authority to legally post a sign.

Guest goomba

if the bank is leasing the space from wal-mart, then I would assume that they can post. and that it would only effect you while you were in the area that the bank leases from wal mart.