90 day countdown

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest clutepc

Same here,

I called about it today what they said confused the living %$#% out of me so I just said ok, I'll just wait and see and call back after 14 days if I don't get anything..

Same here,

I called about it today what they said confused the living %$#% out of me so I just said ok, I'll just wait and see and call back after 14 days if I don't get anything..

LOL....

Me too I was told they where waiting on a 66p- some such thing..

I asked what it was and never got a answer..

I asked hoe long it would take and was told I have no idea....:D

I took my class in early November, turned in my paperwork, got fingerprinted the day after Thanksgiving and sent in the paperwork. I just received my HCP this past Monday. That's 8 weeks of waiting. The week prior to receieving mi, I called the number in my paperwork and the lady on the other end said "I'll go ahead and issue it today".:( Makes me think that if I didn't call, it would still be on hold.

My father and I took the class the same day, got all of our paperwork done the same day and even got finger printed the same day and he is still waiting. Go figure.

Richard

you were already approved for your hcp,but insted of saying that,she figured she could make herself look good and say she will approve you right then and there

Yeah, I kind of figured that. It just made me think that if I hadn't made that call, I'd still be running to the mailbox every night with my fingers crossed.:(

For what it's worth, I made use of my HCP the very next day and left the house with my .45ACP on my side.

Richard

Guest canynracer
Yeah, I kind of figured that. It just made me think that if I hadn't made that call, I'd still be running to the mailbox every night with my fingers crossed.:D

For what it's worth, I made use of my HCP the very next day and left the house with my .45ACP on my side.

Richard

be honest...walmart right??? cmon man, we ALLLLL go to WalMart..its like getting jumped into a gang...LOL...they all KNOW

So I called like 2 weeks ago and they told me I was approved.. But as of today still no permit.. So I called today and the lady said I was on the list she needed me to ok my add. Then she said she would issue it today and I should see it in 14 days..

I guess I will be calling back in two weeks... I give up...

Guest clutepc

It'll come, Mine finally did today.

I called this morning and they said they were issuing it today and I would have it in 7 to 14 days..

Then it was in the mailbox today.. :P

Hang in there!

.... Then she said she would issue it today and I should see it in 14 days..

I guess I will be calling back in two weeks... I give up...

That's exactly what the lady told me and mine showed up about 4 days later. Keep your fingers crossed.

Richard