Attn Vol Fans

Guest Bluemax

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought that the black jerseys looked good but I wouldn't want to see them too often. I'm too partial to the normal orange jerseys for home games. I never cared for the black and orange apparel that has been available for the fans.

I don't know if the jerseys really made a difference last night or not but the bottom line was a W in the win column!

The most surprising thing to me, aside from the jerseys which I liked, was that Tennessee at 3-4 was a 4.5 point favorite against a ranked team that was 6-2. :taunt: At least the bookies are giving UT a little respect. They are a lot better than their record. Especially when you consider that two of their four losses came to the, at the time, number 1 teams in the nation.

yup. Mike Hamilton make a good choice in a head coach, I think. And hes doing this with fulmers guys.. there is a new fire in TN and I'm hopeful for the future.
Yep. I think UT will be contending for the best team in the SEC East next year, and will be a force when Kiffin has a few years worth of recruits on the roster. I've never been this excited about a 4-4 team. Of course, all four losses were by a combined 20 points.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.