Got me a new toy

Guest Baddawg865

Guest Baddawg865

I broke down and finally bought me a Springfield XDM 40! And let me just tell you, this gun is amazing.

I want to give a shout out to the guys at Tri-Cities Gun Depot. These guys were great in helping me out, and i haven't found anybody around that beats their price. I drove an hour and a half away just to check their place out, and i'm glad i did. The guy there, i didn't get his name, was very helpful. They were very friendly.

As soon as i got home, i had to put some rounds through her. One word....sweet! This gun is so accurate that it seems like i don't even have to aim! Almost bought the g19, but after holding the xdm, it was all but over.

As soon as i can figure how to post pics on here, i'll have some up. Thanks again Tri-Cities Gun Depot. I will be back!

Edited by Baddawg865
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I broke down and finally bought me a Springfield XDM 40! And let me just tell you, this gun is amazing.

I want to give a shout out to the guys at Tri-Cities Gun Depot. These guys were great in helping me out, and i haven't found anybody around that beats their price. I drove an hour and a half away just to check their place out, and i'm glad i did. The guy there, i didn't get his name, was very helpful. They were very friendly.

As soon as i got home, i had to put some rounds through her. One word....sweet! This gun is so accurate that it seems like i don't even have to aim! Almost bought the g19, but after holding the xdm, it was all but over.

As soon as i can figure how to post pics on here, i'll have some up. Thanks again Tri-Cities Gun Depot. I will be back!

The match grade barrel, and the 4.5 pound combat trigger job make for a very accurate shooting gun.

Which backstrap works for you? I held a couple with the medium backstrap and it just didnt fit me. I need to check one out with the small backstrap but I havent found a shop willing to let me try yet.

That sucks! The three backstraps are nice, but the medium one is the one that works best for me. It is a great gun, and despite its size I often use it as my carry. Otherwise, my XD9SC is it.

Guest Baddawg865

I like the medium and the larger one. I do have big hands though. I am going to try and use this as My carry. The. Holster that came with it is great.