DA/SA 9mm?

Volzfan

The SA/DA guns are usually a little bigger, but the smallest that I know of are (in no order):

1 - CZ 2075 rami

2 - Sig 239

3 - Bersa Thunder 9 compact

4 - Beretta px4 sub cmpt

The smallest 9mms on the market are the Rohrbaugh and PM9 in dao.

Thanks Brian!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bowdenknxvll

I would say the CZ Rami would be the smallest. You can't go wrong with a CZ as all of their firearms that I have owned have been superb. My favorite carry piece for the last five years has been a CZ 75 compact with a trigger job, front and rear stippling, stainless guide rod and night sights.

Guest Bronker
It was around 4:30. We went out there to shoot but was told it would be a 2 hr wait. We looked around a while and left.

I was there around 1:00! Looked through all of the CZ's as well. Had they had a RAMI at that point, there would have been even fewer guns for you to look at.:stalk:

I fondled the CZ P-07, and all the CZ 75 Variants. I just do not like them. At all. Don't like the P-07 grips, and the wider slide. So, they're off my list.

My new list:

FNX-9

Glock 17 (figured out the grip on the 19 doesn't fit me)

CZ RAMI

Sig P's in 9mm

If I find a RAMI, I'll call you!

Guest Bronker
Just buy it and let me know when to meet you at G&L to shoot a few rounds thru it! :D

With foot in mouth...

Bought a CZ 75 SP-01 Phantom today! Certainly not a compact, but remarkably light considering the 4.7" bbl, and "full-size" designation.

Seems lighter than the XD45 Service I occasionally carry.

Love it so far. Czech Koolaid is an acquired taste. But I'm afraid I have acquired it!:devil:

Guest jackdm3

Somebody on this thread may know this: I saw a gun magazine and on the cover it said "The New (whatever brand and model) in DAO!" Why would "DAO" be something to celebrate?

Somebody on this thread may know this: I saw a gun magazine and on the cover it said "The New (whatever brand and model) in DAO!" Why would "DAO" be something to celebrate?

It's just like anything else. I am not interested in a DAO but others only want it. I want a small DA/SA but there are guys that would not have one. There is nothing wrong with either. It's just a personal preference.

To each his own.