RK Show in Gray

Guest Boogieman

Guest Boogieman

Headed to the RK show in Gray on Feb 13-14. Wondering what the best time (for good deals) to show up is? My dad and I are going and I'm bringing my wife (buying her first gun, yay!) too. I should add that I'll only be going on Saturday since the little lady and I have a date on Valentines Day.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always found it's best to be there early and check with the incoming crowd. Also all depends on what you are looking for. If it's a unique newer gun chances are there won't be any from the private traders and the only chance at getting one is from a dealers table.

This show is more rifles and shotguns from the private crowd. At least that's what I saw the last time I went.

You might want to check out the GUNSLINGERS show in kingsport this weekend. I've never been to it but others I talked to at the gray and meadowview show say it's a decent show.

I am going to start a thread for it for those interested.

Guest Boogieman

Not looking for anything fancy. Just shopping a better deal than I may get locally or perhaps pick something up used. Interseted in a semi-auto .22lr and also a 9mm semi-auto. Wasnt able to make it to the Kingsport show for lack of funds but uncle sam came through so I'm good to go. Figured at a show folks will up for wheeling and dealing so I might get a little more bang for my buck, lol. Thanks for the info although I wasnt able to check it out.

Guest Tusculum

Take the Gray exit off I-26 and just follow the Gray Fairgrounds signs. You only go about a mile to the right off 26 and turn left at either the first or second light. This is if your coming from Johnson City toward Kingsport. I havent been gunshowing in a couple of years but I always found the Gray show to be more beef jerky and T-shirts than firearms, But hopefully that has changed. Also there were always alot of parking lot traders.

Snowing like crazy here now,but hoping to make it Sun. morning. The last one was a fair show, did spend a few greenbacks. I just wish they could do a little more for the lighting.